Chapter 35: Square one (M)

A/N: I don't write smut if it doesn't affect the story, so here is it

A/N: I don't write smut if it doesn't affect the story, so here is it. The longest smut chapter I've ever written. 

Chapter 35: Square one (M)

****Matured content ahead****

The cold water from the shower hits Jungkook's body thoroughly. He needs it cold to take away the heat. Park Jimin in his head, used to be a tease, is still a tease, but in an obvious needy way. Back then Jimin was also needy, but there are some senses of shyness. It was indirect, and now, Jimin is showing how hungry he is for sex. What is that about?

Jimin was never super shy, but the amount of confidence he portrays right now is so god damn hot. It was Jungkook who initiated most of the time back then. It was Jungkook who had to tell Jimin what to do. Things like unbuttoning his pants and giving sensual touch never occurred. Jimin never initiated the kiss before. It was always Jungkook who made him initiate one after he teased Jimin until he couldn't take it.

Does Park Jimin know how hot he is when he bit his lip like that?

For sure, Jimin knows he's sexy. He knows he can affect Jungkook.

Don't even talk about the smirk. That sexy smirk. Jimin teased, but never seduced. Never once Jimin would push his body against Jungkook with a luring facial expression in the most sexiest way that got Jungkook hard. What just happened? What happened to Park Jimin, the pure vanilla baby who got so vulnerable for his touches?

What's with the casual talk about having sex like he's a pro that doesn't feel shy about sex anymore? What's with the 'sex bag'? Yes, talking about sex bag like it's normal.

'Just the essentials. Since we're having sex. I want to clean up first.'

'Do you want to do it, or no?'

'The quicker I get to take a shower, the quicker we can finally... do it.'

What the hell is going on? Why does Jimin talk like one of his one night stands or a few times flings? He's concerned and well... scared. Is this what Jimin meant when he said things change?