Chapter 63: Jimin was here

"Hello. I'm Jeon Jungkook. Jeon Jimin's husband."

"We know who you are." A nurse smiles gently at her desk.

Jungkook smiles back. Of course they must know who they are. Not because they're basically from a famous and rich family, but it's a little hectic before Jimin got his room in this hospital.

In his mind, Jungkook didn't have time to even think about calling the hospital about Jimin's symptoms. He decided to take Jimin there right away. ER would be able to help him. Jimin has been half conscious the whole time. The smell of the hospital hit him, and that's how Jimin refused to stay away from Jungkook.

The ER doctor was not able to check thoroughly. They had to wait for the doctor who specializes in that specific field. It would take a couple of hours to wait for the doctor to come to his shift. Jimin and Jungkook had no choice but to wait. However, it's Jimin. Jimin who hates hospitals so much. The smaller young man kept asking to go home.

Everyone in the reservation office met with a young man who comes with another young man in a wheelchair. Jungkook made sure not to leave Jimin alone. Their hands were knotted together the whole time while Jungkook was asking for a room they could stay in while waiting for the doctor.

"I have a question. How long is it taking until the doctor comes? I don't mean to rush. I hope you understand." Jungkook says in a polite manner.

"We totally understand." The nurse smiles again. "It will take around half an hour. We'd come to inform you and bring mr. Jimin down to the ward."

"Is it possible for him to come up?" Jungkook can't help. He has to ask.

"No, we're sorry. We can't bring some of the tools up here. It's an internal examination we're talking about. It would be more convenient at the ward."

Rectal examination, to be specific. "Ok. Got it. I'll be waiting in the room." Jungkook tries to keep his face straight. For some reason his face turns hot. He's been telling Jimin's symptoms to some nurses and ER doctors. Jungkook also had to explain the reason why it happened which was embarrassing enough.