Chapter 50: The launch and the wedding

"Welcome everyone. Thank you for joining us this evening for our very special day. Please enjoy yourself while you're here." Park Yuna makes a toast, thanking her best friends, company employees and the guests.

The launch party was going well. There are many fashion brands that join them. Good for the guests as they would get gifts from niche perfume, cosmetics and some special editions of merchandise. Only the guests that attend would get this kind of special treatment. There are celebrities, influencers, and influential people from several industries that are going to work with their brand.

Jimin and Jungkook's parents did the usual. By usual, it means they socialize with people at the event. Nothing new. Lee himself was happy with the event along with his daughter, Lee Sohee who didn't seem to be able to shift her gaze away from Jungkook during the event.

Jimin and Jungkook were walking along with their parents as they wanted them to get to know the important people they needed to connect with in the future. Bow and smile. It took a while for them to actually excuse themselves and finally got something to eat. Jimin was the one who walked out first.

"You're not supposed to follow me. Lee is here, and we're no-" Jimin couldn't finish the sentence where he was speaking to Jungkook.

"What do you want to eat? I managed to get that Jajangmyeon station here. Wanna go and try?"  Jungkook wants to brag.

"No. I want something sweet."

"You're already sweet. Look at yourself."

"Jungkook, shut up." Jimin didn't expect that. He also didn't expect himself to end up meeting with Jungkook's playful gaze on him. That familiar playful gaze that cooked up butterflies in Jimin's stomach. The kind Jimin can't resist. Biting his lower lip, Jimin shifts his gaze away. Better walk away than let Jungkook see blushes on his face.

"I love it when you blush." Jungkook didn't stop talking. The taller boy seemed to know that it worked.

"Go away." Jimin tried to fasten up his pace.