Chapter 27: "Finally moving on"

Chapter 27: "Finally moving on."

'It will never happen to us because we're always going to be best friends, Jimin. We'll be best friends forever."

------------------------------------

"Do you like it?" Excitement is being shown on Jungkook's face. The big doe eyes are glistering looking at the turquoise box he just handed Jimin during lunch as Jimin's belated birthday present.

"You must be crazy. How much do these cost?" Jimin smiles as he's being amused by Tiffany & Co. rectangle porcelain plate sets of four. They come in small sizes.

"I think they are perfect for your kimchi and other side dishes." Jungkook chuckles.

"Yeah, they seem to contain the right amount. I can't wait to eat my breakfast with this set." Jimin smiles widely while touching the plates. "They're so beautiful. Thank you, but seriously, you don't need to spend that much."

Well, a million if he has to. Just for that crescent smile.

The pair of big doe eyes seem to be mesmerized again, thinking of what else he should buy for Jimin. What else can he give Jimin to use daily? As if he wants those things to remind Jimin of him. Well, he has more time to think. Maybe he can just get a set of bedsheets and other home decor for Jimin.

"Jungkook?" Jimin calls as he taps the taller one on his forearm.

"Oh sorry. Lost in my thoughts again." Jungkook scratches his neck. "Do you like the food here?"

"Yes, fine dining is nice, but let's go eat korean BBQ for our dinner." Jimin smiles. "You seem to be day dreaming a lot, recently."

They've been hanging out. Going shopping and eating at restaurants. And Jungkook has been zoning out. A lot. It wouldn't be a problem for Jimin if those big doe eyes don't seem to be lost while looking at him. Why causes more butterflies? It's so uncomfortable.

"Yeah, let's do that. Sorry. I was thinking of getting you a set of bedsheets."

"Bed sheets?" Why?"