Chapter 15: It's over

Jimin can't really be in his proper mind. He's been trying to take a deep breath and gulps down his saliva, repeatedly just to hold back the tears. Jungkook notices, but he acts like nothing is wrong with his best friend. Not wanting to ask. The sound of the AC in the car is the loudest thing they can hear since Jimin said no to any sort of music.

Not long until they reach the house of the party. Jimin gets out of the car immediately without waiting for Jungkook. He just wants to look for Taehyung and talks about everything that just happened. He looks around, but the person in his mind is nowhere to be found. Probably making out with Yoongi hyung somewhere? Since he saw their car on his way in the house.

The music is loud. Too loud for his liking at the moment. Not how he imagined his graduation party to be. Who would have thought he would feel like a foggy mess walking into what's supposed to be the best party ever. He imagined himself drinking with his friends happily, and have sex with Jungkook when they both are tipsy. How he walks into it with his eyes swollen with the urge to cry all the time.

"Jimin?" A familiar voice calls out to him.

"Oh Chanyeol? Hey." Jimin smiles at the boy.

"You're here alone?"

"No, I'm with Jungkook and the other friends. Have you seen Taehyung by any chance?" Jimin still looks around.

"I think he's by the pool. Ah can I get you a drink? They have Pina Colada. By any chance you'd like that?"

"Ah It's fine. I'll have to go see Taehyung first. Thank you for being sweet though." Jimin is not paying attention to Chanyeol. He just wants to make it to Taehyung as quickly as possible. "See you."

"Tomorrow? It's still up, right?" Chanyeol looks worried when Jimin tilts his head. "The cliche date."

"Oh yes. Yes, it's still up, I'll see you tomorrow. Sorry I'm having so much in my mind right now." Jimin scratches his head, smiling faintly.

"No worries. If anything, you know where to find me." Chanyeol smiles back.

Jimin just nods before he walks towards the pool area. As soon as he sees Taehyung, he jumps, hugging his taller friend.