Chapter 59: Cutting the cake

"Ahhhh shit. Shit Jungkook. Ahhh. Haa." Jimin almost screams against Jungkook's ear as he feels his cum all over Jungkook's stomach.

"Ahh." Jungkook groans. "Ahh Jimin!" He feels his cum being shot out from his body. The taller of the two looks at Jimin who pulls his face off.

On top of Jungkook, Jimin tilts his head up at the ceiling. "Oh my god." His arms are still around Jungkook's neck. "Haa." Jimin pants as he moves his face down, and in Jungkook's head, he has a question.

Jimin can be even more sinful?

Jimin just pants. He exhales out from his red plump lips against Jungkook's mouth. "Oh my god." He repeats. Sex can get even better with Jungkook. How is that possible? Jimin's teary eyes look at Jungkook who's looking right back at him as if Jungkook is inviting him to give a kiss, so he does. Jimin gives a kiss. He makes sure to bite the lower thin lip Jungkook owns.

"Hmm. Jimin." Jungkook says while his lip is being sucked. "We need to get ready." He pulls out.

"We have time. Do we need that much time to dress up?" Jimin still pants. He's not moving himself out of Jungkook's dick. "We even have time for another ro-"

"No, we don't." Jungkook says. "We shouldn't be late. Cutting cake time is fixed by minutes. 7:48 pm is when the edge of the knife would be on the cake."

Jimin then chuckles. "Since when do you believe in that?"

"The numbers are giving good energy to our marriage. It would be a long las-"

Long lasting marriage. That's what Jungkook wanted to say, but he's shut up by another kiss.

"You never care about the lucky numbers thing. You never even like fortune telling stuff." Jimin rolls his eyes. The Park family side is very sensitive with numbers and energies. They're more religious and spiritual. Energies are science though.

"I do now." Jungkook then lifts Jimin's up off his dick. They're in the bathroom where Jungkook was sitting on a counter that's big enough for Jimin to bounce himself on him like there's no tomorrow.