Chapter 32: Familiar touches

A/N: 7827 words ahead because you deserve it!

Chapter 32: Familiar touches

"To my new apartment!!!"

The sound of four glasses clinking at each other can't really beat the loud music of the nightclub being located in the middle of Seoul,but fortunately, they're in a VIP section where they can sit and enjoy while seeing people having fun on the dance floor. Thursday night is usually crowded, but it's just the right amount compared to Friday or any other days on the weekend. The group prefers it that way to party on weekdays. 

"Congratulations Jimin-ah. We should celebrate at your apartment instead." Taehyung shouts right after he gulps his Jack and soda in.

"It's not settled yet. I'll arrange a party soon. Now let's hit the dance floor?" Jimin drinks the whole glass in one go after. "Namjoon hyung. Yoongi hyung. Let's go dance?"

"I'll pass." Namjoon chuckles as he crosses his legs and arms, resting his back on the back rest. "It doesn't seem like you can get tired at all."

"I need to make the most out of this. I start working this following Monday, remember?" Jimin explains. "I'm gonna miss this so much." 

"You can come over the weekend." Namjoon suggests.

"I don't know if I would have enough energy to party. We need this right, Tae?" Jimin says, earning a nod and a smirk from Taehyung.

"I don't get how you guys can dance so much. This is four nights straight. I'm just going to work here. Go and enjoy." Yoongi says. "Taehyung, give me one kiss before you go." He then takes out his laptop and places it on the table.

"Enjoy your work." Taehyung gives Yoongi a kiss on his forehead before the two hit the dance floor.

Jimin and Taehyung have been trying to party real hard since Monday, the night they arrived. After that welcome back party, they have not stopped coming to the club. Jimin was informed that night that he only has one week to settle before he starts working. That same night, Jimin also got his own apartment as a graduation gift which he visited and started to move his belongings in the next day itself.