Chapter 51: A crying session

Chapter 51: Crying session

"It's our first kiss as husbands. We should kiss it right."

Those sentences brought more tears. Why did Jungkook have to say those sweet things? Tears keep on coming to Jimin. He couldn't seem to stop crying right after that kiss. That gentle kiss Jungkook gave. The gentle kiss he longed for. He just got it now.

Jimin tried to hold up his tears, but Jungkook was such a gentleman for holding his hand to the table where they'd sign the marriage document. He didn't have any strength to resist Jungkook's arm around his waist.

Jungkook kissed his forehead in front of everyone to comfort him right after he sat on his seat. They both signed the documents, and Jungkook hugged him tightly again right after. He rubbed on Jimin's head too. How could Jimin not cry? How could Jimin not completely lose himself in Jungkook's touch?

It's official. They're officially husbands. The task is done without any obstacles from Lee's side. Of course, this wedding is an extreme secret.

However, this secret wedding needs to be announced at the right time. Jungkook's father informed the press just half an hour before the wedding started. Now the private event is done. Time to meet the press.

The press needs to wait a little though. They might need to wait a little longer than they were informed. Not because Jungkook and Jimin needed that long to touch up on their makeup and change their outfits. Not because they needed a longer rest before answering questions.

It's purely because Jimin won't come out of the bathroom back in the suite they booked.

They were supposed to change quickly and head back down, but Jimin is really taking his time in the bathroom.

"Jimin-shi, please let me know when you're ready. Your father's staff informed us that the press has been waiting. We might need to hurry. Please."

"Please tell them I need a little more time." Jimin says to the stylist. He's still crying. Seeing himself in the mirror, Jimin's face is all red. How to actually stop? This wedding just got him too emotional. Breathe. Just take a deep breath and think of something distracting. Like what? Oh like... like...

"Jimin. Jimin-ah."

Jungkook?

Of course, Jungkook has been in the suite too. Jimin took the opportunity to hide in the bathroom while Jungkook was changing his clothes. And just like that, tears come down from his eyes again.

"Jimin, are you ok? Can you open the door? It's just me. No one else is here." Jungkook says against the door.

"I need a minute. Tell appa I'll apologize to the press and take any consequence to keep them waiting." Jimin says. It's obvious from his voice that his nose is runny.