I Think I Use Caps Lock Too Much

ALL THOSE PEOPLE WHO JUST COMPLAIN ALL THE FUCKING TIME COULD YOU ALL PLEASE JUST SHUT UP FOR FIVE MINUTES AND FUCKING THINK OF SOMETHING THAT YOU LOVE! ANYTHING!!! And then make it the background or lock screen on your phone or whatever. Because now, whenever you use that item, it will remind you of something that will mean a lot to you forever. Trust me, I did this. I gush every time I go to my iPad's home screen. It takes your mind off everything, even if its just for half a second.

I just went through all my recent votes. They're all very gay. Anyone who ever goes through all the stories I've saved will see they're either yaoi or goddamned Loki fics. What has become of my book tastes? WHY HAS MY BRAIN BECOME SUCH A FANGIRL!? Damn it all... Well, actually, now I look properly, they're not ALL gay. And not everything is Loki-fied either. So I was over-exaggerating. I do that.

Fucks sake me, stop the fucking procrastinating and GET TO WORK. GODDAMNIT, you're only a little bit more than half way through this motherfucking chapter and if its not bloody finished by Sunday there's going to be no TV and no Internet until it is. This I swear by... THE STAAAAAARRRRSSSS! (Don't mind me, I'm just throwing Les Mis references in.) Now, stop typing this and GO GET SOME SHIT DONE! WHOOO! DETERMINATION!

~~~~~~~

Joey Wheeler needs more fanfics written about him. I don't care if he's just a supporting character, HE IS A DECENT GUY WHO COULD HAVE INTENSE, PAGE-TURNING, PLOT-TWISTING STORIES WRITTEN ABOUT HIM. And then someone needs to write one about Tristan because he has none whatsoever. ALL OF THE PUPPYSHIPPING! And more Synchroshipping, because I said so. I looked all over AO3 (Archive Of Our Own) and there were hardly any! Although I really should finish reading Twist and Shout because I've been reading it for months, on and off. The previous sentence has nothing to do with this paragraph.

I'm one of those people who just seems to always choose to watch movies that have awesome songs on the closing credits and then dances to them. Yes, I've done that in a cinema. I can't remember what movie it was, but the soundtrack was fucking amazing. It could possibly have been Tron: Legacy.

I SEEM TO BE HAVING MEMORY BLANKS AND THEN PEOPLE GET MESSAGES THAT MAKE NO SENSE AND I DON'T REMEMBER SENDING THEM, EVEN IF THEY RELATE TO SCOOBY-DOO.

... My antisocial, psychopathic cat is mad at me because I promised her she could sit on the couch with me while I watched some more Yu-Gi-Oh and I didn't. I'm serious. She actually watches it with me. And she's a cat. And I'm the only human in the house she socialises with. Maybe it's because I talk to myself while watching stuff I really like.

Also, mum finally gets me. Today I said, "Right, I'm going to see what happened to Noah." and she knew what I was talking about. I don't know how, but she does.

~~~~~~~

TWO THIRDS DOWN, ONE TO GO! GET EXCITED! Although, I have to admit, if I continue to edit the hell out of it, this bloody story is never going to get uploaded. I've been through what I've got so far so many times and changed so many things its not normal. I never put this much effort into anything. Hopefully it will pay off. I hope it does. Because I think it could turn out well, if I do an update at least once a month or something. I don't think I've even said what kind of story it is yet, just that it's a bitch to write and I'm procrastinating. I want it to be a bit of a surprise, so all I shall say is that I doubt I'll lose interest while writing it (so I will update it whenever I want) and that I think some of my friends may roll their eyes.

The Facebook app is satan.

Lets see if I can copy and paste italics. This is italicy. Lol, nope. Well... I tried.

I BOUGHT MORE CARDS AND HALF OF THEM I DON'T GET. Maybe I should just buy old cards off eBay that don't need to be synchrosummoned. Scrap that, make it Xyz summoned. Synchrosummoning I get, kind of. It's just maths. BUT WHAT IS THIS XYZ-SUMMONING SORCERY!?

~~~~~~~

I HAD AN AWESOME DAY TODAY WITH FRANK, SILVER, LIVI AND LOTS OF OTHER PEOPLE! I have new friends and they are all insane. Heheh.

I think I have a problem. Ok, I have 99 problems, but this ones kinda sitting in the front of my brain. I keep compulsively buying Yu-Gi-Oh cards whenever I go into town and have money. It's really sad. I was in and out of the nerd shop in 3 minutes flat the other day when usually I can spend half an hour in there. All because I had to meet dad at a certain time BUT I still felt like I should buy some cards. It's like... Hoarding. But it's with cards and they don't take up much space, especially if I buy one of those display book things. I had one. Back in second grade. I don't know what happened to it. Also, there is a new booster pack. I compulsively said I want it. 'Fiery versions of mythical creatures.' Sounds awesome. But that was said compulsively before I realised it would be mainly Xyz cards.

PEOPLE SELL GAY FANFICTION MANGA THINGS ON EBAY FOR LOTS OF MONEY! I believe it's called doujoushin or something. I FOUND IT BY ACCIDENT AND ITS KINDA SCARY. DO NOT WANT.

~~~~~~~

I have a new game. Because my little sister is coming to that age where *insert puberty references here*, mums been talking to her about stuff. But my sister is one of those horrible children who can't shut up and will blurt out really personal, sometimes embarrassing things in public so she keeps going on and on about stuff. So every time she starts talking about periods I get a cookie. So far I've had maybe ten cookies, possibly more. And that's in the past few hours. Good thing I really like these cookies otherwise I would be trying to kill myself by now.

I can't concentrate while listening to this song but I can't be bothered skipping it because I like it. I WANT YOUR LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVEEEEEEE!

~~~~~~~

So it's Friday. I really hope I'm going to finish it by Sunday, not doubting myself or anything. AND THEN I MAY ACTUALLY DO SOME WORK ON WITCHCRAFT BECAUSE SOMEONE COMMENTED ON IT AND MADE ME FEEL SUPER MEGA GUILTY THAT I HAVEN'T UPDATED IN MONTHS.