I am On Holidays Starting From.... Now.

How In Holy Hell Did This Get Past 100 Reads?

I didn't know my life was that interesting...

So mum said I could go to Sydney with Katie next November, as long as we have an adult and I pay for it myself by getting a job. Although she has absolutely no idea what the plan is going to be when we go there. Katie and I were going to sort out the rest of the itinerary, but we haven't had time. Because we has secret plans, mwahahaha.

So if that goes down well I get to go on big holidays three times next year. Score. First I'll be going to Fiji for ten days for dad's birthday, then back for a week or so, then the school trip to East Timor to do a 'Global Citizenship' missionary, aid, work, helping people thing(if I get in), then a month or two later, SYDNEY and touristy things and secret plans.

Hobart Airport is tiny. And it calls itself an international airport too. WELL WHERE'S MY FLIGHT TO MADRID, ASSBUTT!? Noooo, you have to fly to Melbourne/Sydney/Brisbane to go anywhere. I like Melbourne airport. I've been the so many times, it's practically my holiday home. Not my fault my parents like to travel and dad has given me the 'itchy feet' syndrome, where you like to move places a lot. I know my way around it too well. Like where Smiggle is, and McDonalds, and that Irish Pub with the tv always showing races of some sort, and that place that sells shitty food, and how to tell the difference between Virgin, Jetstar and Qantas terminals, and where the surfshops are, where Krispy Kreme donuts is, the chocolate shop, the travelators (they're like escalators, but flat. You run on them backwards while waiting for your delayed flight to keep amused) and most of the vending machines. Oh, and where Customs is for International Flights. And the luggage conveyor belt things where you pick up your bags.

Today I had the most round-about flight to Melbourne ever. We flew halfway across the state, then turned around and flew back the way we came for 20 minutes. It was weird. And then I got way too excited because of the two Airbus A380, owned by Qantas and Singapore Airlines. When we got into the terminal, the rest of my family had to pee, so I was told to guard the luggage. I'm quite good at that. So I sit down next to our pile of stuff and get out my bottle of Coke. And it's flat. The bottle, not the liquid. I have no idea why, but I just started laughing my head off. I just thought it was so funny. I got weird looks from some old business woman. Then i showed mum when she came back she said it was because of the air pressure on the plane. I still thought it was funny.

You know what's weird? How you can drive through country Tasmania and all you see is sheep, but through Victoria you see cows, sheep, horses (ZOMG, FOALS, SO MANY FOALS, THEY'RE SO CUTE AND FLUFFY IM GONNA DIE), flocks of cockatoos, goats and alpacas. It's weird.

And Tasmanians say that Victorians are overly British. Lol, nope. For example, there's this town called Castlemain. Victorians say Cahstlemain, as in Ca in Captain. Tasmanians say caaaaahhhstlemain, as Ah in America. All britishy. And I get mocked by people. It irks me terribly. VICTORIANNESS!