The Great Potato Famine of 18-something-or-other

Is it weird that the washing machine reminds me of one of my favourite songs?

~~~~~~~

Ok, so Katie and I accidentally discovered the "You Know You're Mexican If..." videos on YouTube while I was looking for the theme song for Casino Royale. Members of my family do quite a lot of things mentioned, like steal the lemons off your neighbours lemon tree even when your lemon tree has lemons on it.

The best thing about Bond movies are the theme songs. They go with anything and everything. For example, 'Licence To Kill' goes with playing pinball. Also with InuYasha.

~~~~~~~

I got an iTunes card today, which means I have money. I bought the Plague Inc. app, you know, that one where you create a virus/bacteria/biological weapon and you have to wipe out the human race? Yeah, so my first successful disease was Hiddles. Drew failed, and so did Feels. But I thought it was hilarious when I managed to kill everything with Yu-Gi-Oh GX. Told ya it doomed us all.

Things I want to eat right now (not all of them at the same time) but can't because of various reasons:

Sour cream and Chives flavoured chips (because its lunchtime)

Tomato paste (because its tomato paste. Apparently it's not much of a food, even if its a rich source of lycopene)

A huge-ass bowl of pasta (because mum won't let me cook)

Microwave popcorn (because last time I burnt it, stunk the house out and tested the smoke detectors. They didn't work)

Chocolate (see chips)

Fish and chips (it's 20 minutes to the fish and chip shop by car and I don't have a licence or money)

Nachos (the corn chips are on top of the pantry and I don't like heights)

"Good thing you're in a grave coz you're gonna die." Quotes to live by.

Mum says I don't need lycopene coz I don't have a prostate. I said I'm still having lots of tomato paste on my pizzicato.... What the fuck is pizzicato? I wrote pizza, autocorrect.

~~~~~~~

The BBT Abridged version of Kanye Wests Stronger goes beautifully with Heavy Metal Robot Unicorn Attack.

So I'm sick and I have a shitload of homework to do and I just can't be bothered. I just wanna watch Lilo and Stitch. That's all I want.

FAIRY DRAGON *flails*

SUPERNATURAL *flails*

THREE EXODIAS *flails*

I STARTED READING GRAVITATION *flails*

*flails in general and then skips off into the sunset*

*me reading* ........ Wait. There's a first part? .... Shit.

WHY THE FUCK DOESN'T ANYONE UPDATE ANYTHING ANYMORE!?!? Oh. Riiiiight. Aheh. *smiles sheepishly* Karma.

~~~~~~~

STUPID YOUTUBE. CardGamesFTW got banned again so I can't watch anymore YGOTAS like I did last time I was sick.

So V For Vendetta isn't a very good fan. The pages were too soft. The edition too old. But it's a very good book. I like it a lot, says the girl who first read Watchmen when she was 11 and consequently didn't understand half of it.

I'm in the hallucination stages. You know, when you're in so much pain that your brain empties itself and you start having really weird thoughts that eventually start making sense? Like having an episode of Scooby-Doo on Pegasus's island and the ghost turns out to be Croquet in a Toon Dark Magician Girl outfit. See? Hallucinations. Or you figure out spin-offs for your story.

Well look at all that homework piled up on my floor. Gee, it's all due tomorrow as well. I should probably do some of- Nah. Lets not. Lets see if we can type some shit. Then I'll go back to bed. Yes.

... Dipshit. "Te Winged Dragon of Ra is impossibru to summon." LE BULLSHIT. I CAN'T EVEN REMEMBER HOW TO PLAY THE FRIGGING GAME PROPERLY AND I CAN STILL SUMMON RA! Why else would I have two of em? All you have to do is sacrifice three monsters and add all their attack points together so you get Ra's attack points. Easy as fuck. Or you have to do the chant.

"Great beast of the sky, please hear my cry. Transform thyself from orb of light and bring me victory in this fight. Envelop the deserts with your glow and cast your rage upon my foe. Unlock your powers from deep within so that together we may win. Appear in this shadow as I call your name

Winged Dragon of Ra!"

Or if your computer won't turn on...

"Great PC from the sky, Hear my cry! Transform thyself from off to on, and give me access to my prawn. Envelop my face with your glow, so that to youtube I can go. Unlock your files from deep within, so that together we can look at funny pictures of cats. Take me to the desktop as I call your name!

WINGED PC OF RA!"

ONE DOES NOT SIMPLY SAY THEY WILL DO STUFF. Because I just slept for 5 hours instead of doing productive stuff. *sigh* What do? Well, hopefully I'm better tomorrow. But yeah, still can't really eat things, so we shall see.