Note to self: Buy sour gummy worms.

My leg hurts.

I had this awesome dream last night. I went shopping and I brought a Perry the Platypus hat. It was the coolest hat I could ever imagine. But then I woke up.

~~~~~~~

MY CAT DISAPPEARED YESTERDAY AND I NEARLY CRIED but don't worry, he came back this afternoon.

~~~~~~~

I have so much to do this weekend. I have all this science stuff for both my science classes due and I doubt I'm going to get any done, I have English homework (goddamn it, why can't you let me choose my own movie to do a character analysis on. One I actually like? How about X-Men: First Class? Does that have enough stereotypes for you, Ms Smith?), I have to finish my next update for Witchcraft, I have to make sure I have everything ready for camp on Monday, clean my room and go to a birthday party. I know it doesn't sound like much, but if you saw this sciencey shit, you would be complaining too. I have a teacher who gives us really difficult stuff and says "Okay, off you go and do it." And if you ask him what something means he just says to go and read it again. Doesn't explain anything whatsoever, and then complains when my whole class just about fails an assignment. And I'm usually quite good at science. I don't usually have problems with it. Sometimes I even find it interesting. But not this year. So for my other science class we are supposed to have researched self sufficiency with biofuel and food and THAT'S due tomorrow night AS WELL as my other science shit. I think I am overwhelmed.

I just had a random thought. What in the world does mewling quim actually mean? Hold on, I'll look it up.

...

Well I wasn't expecting that.

Imagine if Loki had yelled "blahblahblah you whimpering vagina." at Black Widow. The Helicarrier would've just stopped. Everyone would just look at her reaction and just burst out laughing. Then Loki could've easily escaped while everyone was having a giggling fit unnoticed and the movie would have gone slightly faster.

AND I HAVE TO FILL IN THAT APPLICATION FOR THE FUN RELIGION CLASS! Damn it.

~~~~~~~

Normal person: Oh I have this song stuck in my head and its so annoying.

Me today: I highly doubt it's as annoying as the one stuck in my head. What is it?

NP: That song by that girl who won X-Factor or The Voice or whatever... I think it's called 'What You've Done to Me'.

MT: I win.

NP: Why, what's in your head?

MT: THEY'RE TAKING THE HOBBITS TO ISENGARD, ISENGARD, ISENGARD. THEY'RE TAKING THE HOBBITS TO ISENGARD-GARD-GARD. THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS TO ISENGARD TO ISENGARD! THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS TO ISENGARD TO ISENGARD! *skips around singing/humming/shouting raucously*

That is going to be me all. Next. Week. And I only listened to it once!

I have been attracting so many spiders this week. I attacked one with a hair dryer, a big grey one (that I thought was actually very pretty) was crawling across the floor in the school gym, one was on my leg, another one I sat and watched as it spun a web across my bedroom doorway, another one ended up on me and I got up this morning and one was on my lamp. I am glad that I'm not one of those people (because the were guys screaming at the grey one) who panics because of a spider. Sure, I hate the little ones because I have a fear of them crawling into my ears or nose, but I just sit and watch them do their thing and once they're done I throw them outside. Unless its a small one. They die.

~~~~~~~

Ok I'm not going to get time to do anything at all. BAH!