DodododododododododododododoSTEVE.

Ok, so I have this subscription for a movie magazine called Empire. You may have heard of it. They do some great things. Except I'm not happy with this months issue. The front cover is Breaking Dawn part 2, which, yeah, it's a movie event of a year, an end of a franchise, I'm ok with that. I'm just a bit ticked because instead of just having one poster with one side Breaking Dawn 2 and the other, I don't know, Jack Reacher (although Tom Cruise can just go away), they put in 3, count 'em, 3 double sided posters. One is both posters for BD part 2 of 2, the other is *looks at poster* BD número uno and Eclipse, and the third is New Moon (gaaaay) and the original Twilight. So now I have posters, which I thought I'd give away via Facebook. But halfway through writing the advertising status I thought, naaaaah. Vandalising them until they are beyond recognition sounds more fun.

Let me tell you about Australia. It's broken up into seven states (but only six actually make sense). The western third is called Western Australia (nah...), the middle third is halved into the Northern Territory and South Australia, and the eastern third (from top to bottom) is made up of Queensland, New South Wales (which also contains a small speck called the Australian Capital Territory, which is just a city called Canberra, the Capitol of our nation. Lol.), Victoria and an island called Tasmania. No, we don't ride kangaroos to school, although convincing people in a foreign country we do is just one of the many things we love to do while on holiday international. Hardly anyone throws shrimp on the barbie. The common Australian accents mimicked by foreigners are from the people we refer to as the Bogan. Not all Australians sound like this. So anyway, I'm currently living in Tasmania. Don't come here, no matter what the tourist brochures say, or my uncle. The weather is, just... It has been described as many things, but stable is not one of them. So it's November, normally normal places will be getting mid to high 20s (Celsius). Not here. We get one decent, sunny, warm day and the next day it goes to shit. 10 degrees and raining. For the rest of the week. It bloody snowed last Christmas. IN SUMMER. That's how spaz the weather here is. And I hate cold so much. And there isn't really anything here. That's why I'm moving to Queensland for University.

Sorry, I started to read a fanfic in the middle of typing this, although I must admit I'm not really reading. My brains pretty much going "hurrdurrdurdurrhurdurdurhurdurrrdur portals hurrdurrdurdurrhurdurdurhurdurrrdur Loki hurrdurdur portals hurdurhur Thanos hurrdurrdurdurrhurdurdurhurdurrrdur more portals hur Iron Man hurrdurrrrr." Then giggling at bits which aren't supposed to be funny.

Why is it so fun to just keep going hurrdurrdurdurrhurdurdurhurdurrrdurhurrdurrdurrhurdurrdurdurdurdurhurdurhurrdurrdurdurrhurdurdurhurdurrrdurhurrdurrdurrhurdurrdurdurdurdurhurdurhurrdurrdurdurrhurdurdurhurdurrrdurhurrdurrdurrhurdurrdurdurdurdurhurdurhurrdurrdurdurrhurdurdurhurdurrrdurhurrdurrdurrhurdurrdurdurdurdurhurdurhurrdurrdurdurrhurdurdurhurdurrrdurhurrdurrdurrhurdurrdurdurdurdurhurdurhurrdurrdurdurrhurdurdurhurdurrrdurhurrdurrdurrhurdurrdurdurdurdurhurdurhurrdurrdurdurrhurdurdurhurdurrrdurhurrdurrdurrhurdurrdurdurdurdurhurdurhurrdurrdurdurrhurdurdurhurdurrrdurhurrdurrdurrhurdurrdurdurdurdurhurdur instead of reading actual words? Read all the hurdurs out loud. Then finish it with a random word, like portals. It has to have an R in the middle somewhere.

ERMAHGERD, TRUCE! Lol, funniest, most unlikely ship ever. I LOVE IT! ANOTHA!

Wow. I went a bit crazy last night. Sorry. But I'll leave it there. Because I'm still laughing at all the 'hurrdurr'. Now we're thinking with portals.

TO THE MATHS HOMEWORK, ROBIN! Yknow, instead of the batmobile? Ahahahahaha. Nerd references. God, I'm so weird...