I Give Up

I FEEL SO GUILTY FOR NOT UPDATING BECAUSE I JUST LOOKED AT MY READS AND WITCHCRAFT IS SITTING AT 1998. I FEEL SO SAD...

And now it's at 2012. Shit. End of the world.

OK, WHO KEEPS READING MY BOOK? IT'S NOW AT 2026. WHAT!?

2041...

7 new followers on Tumblr in 24 hours. That's a new record. Just like breaking two sets of earphones in a month was a record.

Dad just asked me about going to Hong Kong or Hawaii. I said Hawaii. Mum asked me why. I said coz its kawaii. No one got my joke. I made a funny and no-one noticed. But there's more to do in Hong Kong, like Didney Worl, Madame Tussaud's, and other stuffs. But Hawaii would be awesome. It's got beaches and shit and then I can tell people I've been to 'Murica. Although I'd rather spend the day at Didney Worl than hating myself because there's all these girls on the beach in their teeny weeny bikinis and the fact I can't surf. HONG KONG IT IS!

2077.

WHOOO! I FINALLY UPLOADED INVISIBLE THINGS! I FINALLY STOPPED PROCRASTINATING! THE FIRST CHAPTER IS TEN PAGES. TEN. FUCKING. PAGES. swag.

I've never been so angry because of a fictional character. YOU DUMB BASTARD, I TOLD YOU NOT TO PLAY THE SEAL OF ORICHALCHOS. JUST BECAUSE YOU'RE A PHARAOH AND YOU'VE BEEN TOLD TO SAVE THE WORLD DOES NOT MEAN YOU PLAY THE MOST POWERFULLY EVIL CARD THINGY. IM GOING. TO KILL YOU. Stop being a douche.

Mum just said all the characters need small, squeaky voices. I scowled.

I HAVE NEVER BEEN SO ANGRY IN MY LIFE!!

2172

~~~~~~~

2218

It seems the soundtrack of my day was 'Empty Chairs At Empty Tables'. I'm so depressed.

I got a bunch of Slender Man games for the iPad, and in one of them, the notes sound like a bad fanfic. Really. One of them said 'Your punishment must be harder.'

Am I allowed to ship Allister and Kaiba? ... Because I want to. And I don't know why.

MY RELIGION TEACHER has given me this assignment thingy: Write a 200 word response to Martin Luther King jr.s statement of "Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere". But it's so open ended that I'm not sure how to respond. Like, I agree with it. But that's not 200 words. That's four.

2231

~~~~~~~

2284

*insert rant about how crap last week was here*

2352

~~~~~~~

So I changed my Tumblr URL. I did it impulsively, making the decision without much thought. But it's ok. I think jackatlasinapizzabox has more of a ring to it than sesshomaru-needs-a-hug. And I think I'm a complete idiot every time I see it because its just that random. I got an email saying marikishtarsbutt is following me. That was random too.

2379

OH MY SATAN, NEW OTP! FUCK YEAH! COATSHIPPING! Lol, I'm kidding. It's not my new OTP. I can't even remember what my OTP is.

2413

My tattoos have been troubling me. Not that I actually have any yet. Just what they're gonna be and where they're gonna go. While looking for a photo I thought I'd saved but actually hadn't, I found this really cute picture in the Bakura tag on Tumblr. It's Ryou in one heart and Yami Bakura in another and Ryou has turned on a tap in his heart so some of the red liquid (it's either love or blood) flows into his Yami's. Its very cute, I'm just not good at describing things. But yeah, probably going to design them myself and they're all going to be slightly nerdy. Nothing like those trees people get branching along their sides or words in a different language. I wouldn't mind a dragon though.

~~~~~~~

... So this now has over 2000 reads. I still don't know what you guys see in me. I also have a total of 50-something votes. People have been voting on Witchcraft again. They've also been reading it. I'm freakin out.

My dad drives really fast. And runs red lights. Sometimes its good, but other times, like when stupid ladies try to jam their way into traffic and then yell out "WHAT THE FRIG" when they nearly hit you, it's a bit scary. Especially when I feel like yelling "WATCH YOUR LANGUAGE YOU BUGGERING BASTARD" at said stupid lady.

I have just about completely and utterly forgot what I was going to write about so I'll just put it in the next one. Oh yeah, now I remember. I wrote myself a hole and I can't write myself out of it. Braindeadedness.

2521