Two of My Favourite Things: Derpy and Loki

ZOMG, THERE'S A MY LITTLE PONY: FRIENDSHIP IS MAGIC GAME FOR THE IPAD AND THEY DIDN'T FORGET ABOUT DERPY HOOVES! YAY! Derpy is my favourite pony, before Pinkie Pie. Pair Pinkie with Deadpool and the world will explode from all the broken Fourth Walls.

I keep going to type up something (ok, any story update) (ok, the Witchcraft update) and I start and I can't.. Do... What are they... Story, plot, lead-up, informative shit. I'm getting sick of plot lines. That's why I started this, I guess. But I just keep wanting to write random shit that just goes completely off-the-story track. It's like, you know how Fox, Clint and Loki have all gone off to investigate random flying things at the end of my last Witchcraft update? Well I'm trying to write shit, then my mind goes blank, I sit there for 15 minutes, and just want to write something like "He dragged me into the bathroom and we had kinky sex in the shower." It's getting out of hand. It's all "blahblahblahblahblahblahblahfightsceneblahblahexplosionblahblahblahwinningblahblahwhydidthatjusthappenblahblahblahblahcallfeinforcementsblahblahteambondingblahblahblah" fuck this shit. I should just write that randomly in there. For no reason. In the middle of a fight scene. Or some team meeting. Or something. Or I could just type my other ones...

I've had Skyfall stuck in my head for the past 3 days. The Adele song, not the whole James Bong (I'm gonna leave that spelling mistake there, because its making me laugh like a psychopath) movie. I'm not even seeing it till next week (maybe). And when I do, I'm going to be that weird girl who sings along to the theme as soon as it starts.

FACEBOOK, STOP BEING BROKE- ponies.

Dear Tumblr,

You know, I was quite happy with you turning up some quite dashing pictures today (Jensen Ackles in a suit, for example). Even the ones that gave me a heap of fandom feels I was fine with. They depressed me, but I was ok with them. But then you went too far. TOO FAR. So I'd like to request that there are no more gifsets of a topless Tom Hiddleston because they killed Renee today. And myself. And many other nameless Tumblr users.

I have a bucket list. It's a weird thing for a 15 year old to have but when you think that the world could end soon you feel the need for a list of all the weird, wacky and slightly impossible things you'd love to do before you die. Like breaking into Robert Downey Jr's house with your best friend and stealing one of his socks, a blender and an Iron Man helmet. Or cosplaying as She-Hulk or Rouge (or Pinkie Pie) at New York Comic Con. Getting a body part signed by a celebrity. Getting that Deadpool tattoo on the bottom of your foot and the dragon on your leg. Backpack around Europe, ending your holiday by sneaking into the London premier of Avengers 2. Go to Disneyland. I dunno, some weird stuff.

I have issues, but they must make good reading.

Sebastian Stan <3