Mucky tv,jbvhgkfkg,jug out (AKA AUTOCORRECT, EVERYBODY!)

I met a little girl today. She was very sweet. I met her in Windhelm. She sold me some flowers. She's a little orphan. Her mother died when she was small, and her father was a soldier with the Stormcloaks. Her name is Sophie. My mission is now to complete my house so she can come and live with me and my demon-spawn horse on the coast. ALL MY ASSASSINATIONS ARE GOING ON THE BACKBURNER UNTIL I HELP THIS LITTLE GIRL.

~~~~~~~

Today was a good day. Y'know why? Because I spent 2 hours shooting little kids with lasers and playing DDR, bought a dress that'd be great for a funeral, found my Bastille album, and also managed to purchase volume 1 of 5D's hiding in the corner of the local tech store.

~~~~~~~

Well shit, looks like I'm going to miss the deadline for uploading the next chapter of Witchcraft. Oh well, as long as I get it up I guess. Happy 5000 reads to me *throws confetti in the air*

~~~~~~~

I love how my most popular Tumblr text post is about rage-quitting before I start posting shit about lettuce. These people get me.

Just btw, I ended up abandoning my house I was building on the coast because 3 giants spawned outside it and wouldn't leave me alone (even when I was using the blacksmithing stuff) SO instead I bought one in Solitude and its a beautiful thing. I adopted Sophie, found another kid at the stables and adopted him too, and then I found out (after doing some quests for the Temple of Mara) that you can get married so I did (to this random swaggot who didn't actually seem that impressed I was single [dese NPCs are cray-cray]). Then I helped the Stormcloaks with their hostile takeover of Skyrim, then I got turned into a Vampire Lord, did some cheats (I now have way too much money), and got a new horse. His name's Frost. He's the son of Sleipnir. You can see why I love him already.

~~~~~~~

I'm having one of those days where I don't want to leave the house.

I need to update all the things.

~~~~~~~

So my boring as arse science teacher has given us this boring as arse project thing on boring as arse margarine which is incredibly stupid. But it's only one page, so I guess that's alright.

~~~~~~~

Okay, so I'm up to about episode 8 of 5D's and so far I'm incredibly emotionally attached. So attached in fact that I have indeed screamed out "MY BABY/IES" more than once. Yusei's such a cutie uwu

Skyrim keeps crashing. Probably coz I spawned 450 NPCs to help me fight dragons and shit.

~~~~~~~

I'm finding all these cute pictures of kittens because, despite the fact it's the middle of the day, watching horror movies alone may not be a good idea.

~~~~~~~

I'm writing the update, I said. Be up by the end of the month, I said. *sigh* fuck.

I'm going away for a week. AW YISSSSSSSS!!!!