Get y'all shite together ffs

I posted a thing I drew after asking someone what to do with it on Tumblr, and now I seem to be attracting hentai blogs. Sure, the guy I drew was wearing half a shirt, but that's not hentai (that I know of).

~~~~~~~

There's a black spot on my foot. I don't know how it got there. My parents think its a medication side effect, so I'm off that and onto weird herbal shit. I'm pretty sure it's an environmental thing though. Sometimes it just gives me so much shit that I would absolutely love to cut my leg off, but what's the point? That's not a solution, that's just like rage quitting a video game. What would I do with a missing leg anyway? Life's more fun with two legs.

~~~~~~~

I need to go back and relearn how to draw hair, ermahfriggingerd.

~~~~~~~

I just found these old CDs and I'm completely stoked because they've just saved me $4.20. TODAY IS OFFICIALLY BEST DAY in the last month.

~~~~~~~

So, as you can see by the name of this update, I need to get my shit together. All of it. And by all of it, I mean EVERY DAMN THING IN THIS UNIVERSE.

Holy **** on a **** sandwich, people are still reading my stories. Y'know, despite the fact I haven't updated anything in what feels like an eternity. I just haven't felt like writing. I have lost my muse. Lol, jks, I don't even have a muse. I have music, but that's it.

~~~~~~~

PEOPLE ARE READING MY THING AND ITS STRESSING ME OUT BECAUSE I NEED TO WRITE THINGS BUT I ALSO HAVE TO STUDY FOR EXAMS AND WRITE MY THING FOR CREATIVE WRITING AND THE THING FOR MEDIA AND I'm stressing out because I feel like I'm doing all the work for that.

~~~~~~~

I tried to read Puzzleshipping stuff again and I just couldn't. I hate it. And I hate monarchshipping, and egyptianshipping, and that other one with Yugi/Heba. I don't know why! It's either because there's too much of it, or because I find it weird because it seems like they're being shipped with themselves but I don't think it's that because I can read FrostPudding and I'm completely cool with that.

~~~~~~~

Guize, guize, guize. I think I should probably update this more often BUT I must admit, there are people who I think are reading this that I would prefer if they didn't but hey, free country. Not really but yeah. Internet.

I still like FrostIron.

I'll update Witchcraft when it gets 5000 reads. Maybe.

If I won the lottery I would use the money to fly to London and see Tom Hiddleston in Coriolanus in January. I would also purchase a PS3.

Today I spent half an hour staring at a diagram of the human muscle system and tried to work out where Wolverine's claws were and how they would do the thing where they go 'snikt' and pop out of his fists and the arrangement with bones and stuff. I was having acupuncture. Go figure.

IM GETTING SKYRIM, BITCHES!!! I was thinking about getting the Deadpool game but I did a bit of research and learnt the campaign only lasts about ten hours and "doesn't deserve a replay" (which I doubt). And because Skyrim's an RPG you can go back and play it differently over and over (and the Legendary edition is only $44)