No Maturity Whatsoever

So I was reading and

Soppy bit

*stared at screen*

*looks up, stares ahead*

*places iPad upside down and walks out of room*

*ASJKLFGWNQOXNDKSJWOMCJXBSJASJCKN*

*continues reading*

*flails*

Mum: "Go to bed."

Me: "How about.... No."

~~~~~~~

I'm going to slaughter any person that I ever meet that has thought that combining one direction and James Bond was a good idea. I don't know what I'll do, but it will end up with said person dead and covered in gold paint. Or oil. Your choice. (Just because they're both British doesn't mean anything. I'm pretty sure if Ian Fleming was still alive, he'd cry with laughter and then swear because its not a joke.)

Screw studying for the math test we have tomorrow that I completely forgot about, I'm watching that live-action Death Note movie I've heard so much about.

Right, so people send me random icky photos for no reason right? Well, I have one thing to say: Before u say I'm spamming u wif Kaiba let me explain u a thing.

I WANT TO DRAW ON MYSELF BECAUSE IM BORED AND MY SKIN IS BORING so now I want to learn how to be ambidextrous so I can write the matching thing on my right wrist. Because what is The Living Daylights without Octopussy?

~~~~~~~

Me: Hehe, I get to smash my money box tomorrow night.

Dad: Why?

M: Because I need the money.

D: ....

M: For Sunday?

D: Why?

M: Because I'm going to the university. For the anime convention...

D (to mum): When did we discuss this?

Me: About three months ago. I've been saving up.

AND SPEAKING OF ANIME CONVENTIONS Dave and I were talking about our cosplays for next year today. He wants to go as Ghost (the white mercenary guy from Iron Man: Armoured Adventures. Yes, I'm surrounded by immature, cartoon-watching, people.) but he's not sure if he should make it because the armour is gonna be hell difficult. Then I said I was gonna go as Sango from InuYasha and confused everybody because I'm the only person I know who's read/watched it.

What does everyone have against old cartoons anyway? I understand ones from the eighties (I tried watching Voltron once because nothing else was on. Didn't work) but ones from the late nineties aren't as bad as everyone thinks.

~~~~~~~

So I'm in writing class and everyone's just sitting here writing their stuff in complete silence and I'm trying to type stuff for Invisible Things and its all blegh. I CAN'T WRITE SITTING AT A TABLE. I JUST FRIGGING CAN'T.

It's too quiet. I don't like it. But at least I'm doing some writing.

OH OOOOOOOHOHOH, THE LIVING DAYLIGHTS!!!! *dances*

HALF OF MY NEW SHIP JUST DIED. I'm happy, but sad. Happy, because Kagura is finally free, but sad because she's dead. AND I ONLY STARTED SHIPPING HER AND SESSHOMARU 5 PAGES BEFORE SHE WAS KILLED. STUPID AUTHORS. ACSURNFKSNSBSHDJEBWVACXKGLT. That is all.

OH MY GOD, I'VE FOUND A YU-GI-OH VERSION OF MOULIN ROUGE!!!! BEST DAY EVER!

AND A POCOHANTAS ONE TOO!

~~~~~~~

I had 'Come What May' on my iPod before Glee made it mainstream.

The best thing about being home alone is being able to blast my crappy music without dad saying how bad it is. It's also raining heavily today, so none of the neighbours can hear it either.

So I have to write three separate things for my assessment in Creative Writing and I also have to explain my inspiration for them. And my teacher is expecting humour. Problem is, I can't write humour when trying. So... Basically I guess I'm going to write ideas that I can use for future chapters of whatever. Because I'm trying to work on those.

I've remedied the problem I have with 1D/James Bond fanfics. Judge Dredd ones. MwahahahahaHAHAHAHA!

I think I've had quite a good Saturday night. Aliens and berry tea. Screw the partying, I have AIcon tomorrow.

~~~~~~~

AICON, WHOOOOOOOOOO! So Frank and I went in the Mario Kart competition and I didn't fail spectacularly! Frank got to the finals and won $10. While he was doing that, I played Street Fighter all by myself and talked to a bunch of random people who were watching me. They didn't want to play though. I bought Fluttershy badges, a couple of Avengers key rings and more Yu-Gi-Oh cards. I admit I have a problem. But it's ok, these were a bargain and the starter deck has idiot-proof instructions on how to Xyz summon, so I actually think I did ok. Also, I somehow managed to get some sort of card thingy for Yu-Gi-Oh online. ...... ItS cAlLiNg To My SoUl. TeLlInG mE tO uSe AlL tHe InTeRnEt. YeSsSsSssss... NEVER! Maybe when I get my own house. Or if they ever create an app.

~~~~~~~

We had drivers ed today. It was boring.

I came back from walking the dog and found the house empty. My sister has probably broken her arm so mum has taken her to the hospital for X-rays and I'm expecting a call from her in ten minutes. So I'm here all alone, making pasta, wondering where the hell dad is. He's usually home by now. IT'S TOO QUIET.

Well, shit, I know where he is now. I thought mum had driven her there, BUT NO. Dad must've come home and he's taken them to the hospital. Fuck. God knows when they're going to be back. You know how long it takes in the waiting room? Fucking ages.

Ok, dad just rang. They've just seen the doctor and they are about to go in for X-rays.

Any who, I'm bored and there's nothing on TV so I may resign myself to doing my science homework that was due the week before last. Although Supernatural is on soon... Hmm.

HEY EVERYBODY! ARROW IS FINALLY ON AUSTRALIAN TV! After Easter.

Ok, Supernatural isn't on. Buffy the Vampire Slayer movie is instead.

~~~~~~~

I like Hetalia. Very much so.

Ok, I think I'm going to leave the realm of the Internet because otherwise I'm going to end up with doujinshi in my iBooks. And I don't even really ship this pairing, so I don't know why I want one of these.

I'm not telling you what a doujinshi is. Use this as a learning experience.

I'm going to do homework.