Nyeh

If there is one thing that has ever terrified me, it's Ultron. Ultron always freaks me out. Like, the Joker is a scary mo-fo, but Ultron beats him hands down.

There's an Iron Man 3-inspired cd coming out and there was a list of the tracks on Facebook, which was a stupid thing for Marvel to do coz now I can just go and download them for free.

~~~~~~~

PEOPLE KEEP INTERRUPTING MY EMERGENCY-PLANE-LANDING AND ITS PISSING ME OFF. I'm trying to fly a large aircraft here, have the decency not to interrupt me when I'm trying to saves lives.

~~~~~~~

OH MY GOD, THE LAST CHAPTER OF 'THE IRON CAPTAIN'! I feel sad now because one of the best books I have ever read is finished. AND IT WAS SAD, I TELL YOU.

As I opened my heart, my feelings are more solemn. My true love is a monster named Ancient Gear Golem.

A cheerful rooster makes a great bacon sandwich.

~~~~~~~

I need to get off the Internet.

~~~~~~~

I really like when I think a song has swear words in it and then I'm pretty sure I'm just hearing things but then I go and google the lyrics and they are indeed swear words.

So I've given up on my homework. I've done it, but I give up on it. Including the fact I completely forgot I have an essay due on Friday. All I know is that I'll hand it in some time between Friday and next Wednesday. Not weeks after the due date.

SCREW THE HOMEWORK, IM MAKING ART OUT OF OLD COMIC BOOKS. Or writing shit. I dunno.

Ok, let's have a rant about the Historical Fiction section. It's all knights and nazis. Not that I'm complaining about fictitious stories about nazis. One of my all-time favourite movies is Inglorious Basterds, for crying out loud. It's just all the soppy, romantic, boring Historical Fiction that bugs me. I'LL ONLY READ THESE IF ITS WHAT IM LOOKING FOR. And it's not. So poo. So yeah, it's all knights, nazis, titanic, true love, princesses, kings, etc, etc. Sure, those things are all fine and dandy when you like them, but when your trying to look for something specific you have to trawl through layers and layers of unrelated shit which annoys the crap out of me. So if anyone finds some Japanese stuff (like from the feudal era, something about Edo) or some Egyptian stuff (related to palace life would be nice. Anything really) drop a comment on this chapter. I would appreciate it. Digital or otherwise, because I do have access to a public library.

... My grandparents and aunt and uncle just left after staying here for five days and they've completely cleaned out the pantry. There's no food. IM SO FUCKING HUNGRYYYYY.

~~~~~~~

I throw my hands up in the air sometimes, saying OHMYHOLYFUCKTHATWASSOFUCKINGADORABLEIMSCREAMINGITWASGORGEOUSSOCUUUUTTEE!!!!!

How to tell if you're too tired for this shit: You send people insane inspirational messages.

"No, just how unsubtly subtle everyone is about what actually caused the damn problem in the first place. It annoys the shit out of me, but it's still funny how people would rather complain to the Internet but not be specific in the first place.

I'm not making sense, so I'm going to go to bed. You should to. Dream happy dreams. Escape reality. In your dreams, you are a unicorn with a lightsaber for a horn that goes on adventures with Marik Ishtar to find the Deathly Hallows. (Ok, I've lost it)

Good night 😁

Feel better in the morning."

~~~~~~~

If you've never wanted to take a steamroller for a joyride you're a lying bastard.

I NEED TO WRITE SOME MORE SHIT, DAMNIT. Actually, I want my assessment bits back from my Creative Writing teacher. I WANNA KNOW.

Alright, I remember what I was complaining about earlier. The fact that I have been led to believe that the current arc of Yu-Gi-Oh I'm up to has goofed big time. And if it has, I'm going to cut a bitch. Also sob remorsefully. WHY IS THE ANIME ALWAYS SO DIFFERENT TO THE MANGA!? I HATE IT. FUCKING 4KIDS.

This is also the most embarrassing arc, I swear to god. "Grand Prix". Is it still a love triangle if its got four people in it? Because Yugi is seriously pulling all the bitches. And I mean bitches. I want to hit this Vivian Wong chick in the face. With a frying pan. Full of boiling oil. Stuck up bitch. HELL YEAH, BEC WON! Bitch got pwnd.

Lol, Weevil and Rex. How did they even get there? PINK-HAIRED GUY, YOU WILL NEVER BE AS FABULOUS AS PEGASUS.

Wait a mo, why isn't Kaiba duelling? It's not like he's busy or anything. He's just sitting in the security booth watching.

That Cinderella card has the most amazing attack ever. Kicking her shoes at the opponents monsters. It's hilarious!

~~~~~~~

PINK HAIRED GUY, YOU'RE MORE OF A SLUT TAHN VIVIAN. AND THAT'S SAYING A LOT!

I just got sent to bed because I literally screamed when I remembered that the Thief King's ka was Diabound. I screamed so fucking loudly, then mum stormed out of her room and yelled at me. I'VE BEEN TRYING TO REMEMBER THAT FOR THE PAST 3 MONTHS. Sometimes the anime is just too handy.

~~~~~~~

I HAVE UNTIL 11:59 TONIGHT TO WRITE AN ESSAY! I CAN DO THIS!

Apparently we need quotes for the yearbook photos this year. I really want to use "A cheerful rooster makes a great bacon sandwich", but I'm probably just gonna go with my inspiring Rachel Dawes quote. "It's not who you are underneath. It's what you do that defines you." Yeas, I know it's from Batman Begins, but if some idiot last year was allowed to use "Why so serious?", I'm allowed to do whatever I want.

Ok, I'm not starting my essay until I've had dinner. Screw you religion teacher. I'll do it, but not right now. I'll have sent in by Saturday night. Yes. Maybe. ANYWHO, I'm going to try and update one of my stories. It'll probably take 3 days but yeah, maybe I'll have something up. Dunno. I've been brainstorming since 4 am, so I should come up with something.