I'm a Thief and a Stealer of Horses

Vocaloid is growing on me.

~~~~~~~

I've just realised I never, ever, ever explain why I name updates of this the way I do.

I REALLY WANT TO START ANOTHER STORY THAT'S NOT EVEN A FANFIC (I just steal some names but that doesnt really matter and isnt the point) AND ITS IN MY HEAD AND ITS REALLY CUTE AND ( ^ω^ ) BUT I KNOW PEOPLE WILL BE ANGRY AT ME AND I JUST... ARGH!!! I FEELSOFRUSTRATED. It's like, people keep reading Witchcraft and telling me they love it and asking me to update and I feel so awful already and frigging Invisible Things has about two thirds of the reads of Waif and I just don't know anymore because I really want to write this so *sigh* fuck.

~~~~~~~

I HAVE A DEMON-SPAWN HORSE AND SHE IS GLORIOUS AND MYSTERIOUSLY APPEARED ON THIS BOAT WHEN I WAS TRYING TO KILL THE EMPEROR. I'll have you know I succeeded.

~~~~~~~

Ok, I may have possibly dug myself a hole in creative writing class. You see, we had to do this bullshit exercise about what home is to us, and I was getting bored of that so I asked the teacher why we couldn't just write for a lesson (after she wasted 45 mins of class time talking about how she lost her phone) and then she said we could next lesson, but we have to show her. Yes. Show her my 3000 or so words of fanfic that I need to write 7000 more for. Definitely. Lol, nah, I'll just start another one. I SHALL PISS EVERYBODY OFF!

My computer made me update iTunes and now it's being a little bitch and saying that it can't detect my iPod EVEN THOUGH I have the right version and everything.

~~~~~~~

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA EVERYBODY ELSE'S WATTPAD HAS BEEN FOUND EXCEPT FOR MINE. WHAT GLORIOUSNESS. THIS IS WHY ALIASES ARE BRILLIANT! Yes I use an alias on here, what of it?

I might be getting one of those Windows phone things.

~~~~~~~

I'm updating this in science because I zoned out for three minutes and now I don't know what's going on. Something about carbonates.

I tried to debug the computer last night because we've got some spyware on it and that didn't work so now dad has to take it in to the computer dudes in town. Woo, $150.

I have to write a thing for creative writing. It's a pain in the ass, coz, well yeah I've explained it before, but people are gonna be angry with me.

Why?

New thing.

And I love it.

Because...

RED HOOD FIC.

Yeah.

Because Jason Todd is a sexy fucker.

You read correctly.

TBH, if I had to list the five sexiest guys in 'Murican-based comics

He would be number one.

Actually, yknow what? I will list them.

1. Jason Peter Todd - Red Hood

2. Richard 'Dick' Grayson - Nightwing

3. James Buchanan 'Bucky' Barnes - The Winter Soldier

Fuck, I'm running out of ideas...

Um.

4. Warren Worthington the third - Angel/Archangel

OH GOD, I NEARLY FORGOT

5. Daken motherfucking Akimoru - Dark motherfucking Wolverine

THERE'S PROBABLY MORE BUT I ALWAYS FORGET THINGS WHEN UNDER PRESSURE. (Note these are the comics, not the movies. Loki is a creepy fuck in the comics)

~~~~~~~

Why are people still reading this? I ask myself for the umpteenth time.