Vegan Hipsters and Ice Cream

Well, I got a philosophical ask from an anon and it turned out the answer I first typed was the right one. Ah, shit.

~~~~~~~

Oh my god, everybody on this site is on crack. It's fucking hilarious.

I have a thing for AUs. A lot of writers despise them because of the common belief that the authors were "too lazy to do proper research", but I strongly disagree. Sure, that is true for some, but most have a meticulous amount of research done. These are mainly the ones placed in a different time period or another country/society/planet. I like them (I am writing on after all). They're just different. Every writer will come up with a spectacularly different AU. Unless they've plagiarised someone else's AU plot point for plot point. Then they shall burn.

~~~~~~~

Does everyone remember that documentary where this guy tried to find out if and why the Sesame Street theme song was being used to torture inmates at Guantanamo Bay? Yeah, me either, but it was on TV the other night and it got me thinking... Why use screamo and stuff when you can just use the theme from the dubbed version of GX? I know this is probably the most retarded thing I've ever thought of, but if you seriously wanted to torture someone, play that once and I guarantee it will be stuck in their head for the next 7 years. Case in point *points to self*, I started singing it in the shower 5 days ago, out of the blue, and it's been repeating itself ever since. The only time I've ever seen an episode of GX was when I was 8 and woke up too early on a Sunday morning.

~~~~~~~

I have this problem with the name Niall. I thought I should write this down after I saw someone write phenominiall on Tumblr. I know that it's pronounced as 'nigh, all is lost' but I always say 'kneey'all'. Once I just got so annoyed with this here name I just kept saying kneey'allkneey'allkneey'allkneey'allNEIL. Like, the knights who say Ni. NI!y'all. Actually it's more yaaaaaal so Niyaaaaaaal. IT'S PRONOUNCED LIKE THE RIVER NILE BUT SECRETLY NIYAAAAAL DEMANDS A SHRUBBERY!

~~~~~~~

So I've been playing Pokemon Sapphire for a while now, and I have come to the conclusion that my female protagonist/avatar Steve is in a vicious love triangle between this guy called Wally and Fisherman Ivan. Wally keeps vowing to battle Steve again until he can finally beat her, and Fisherman Ivan confessed his love but then said she was too good for him. Also, I have named the money Pokémoleons, y'know, like simoleons.

I've discovered I get annoyed with too much of a single ship. Nyeh, I wasn't really fond of that one anyway. Oh well. WHY ARE ALL MY OTP FICS SO HARD TO FIND!? It annoys me so much, especially when most of the ones I find aren't in English.

~~~~~~~

I SHALL START A NEW BOOK ON HERE AND FILL IT WITH ONE SHOTS AND STUFF I'VE WRITTEN FOR SCHOOL THAT I ACTUALLY FIND DECENT AND THE FIRST THING I WILL UPLOAD WILL BE A SOAP OPERA FEATURING FISHERMAN IVAN, WALLY, AND STEVE!

~~~~~~~

Ok, I've had enough. IM SO OVER ALL THE PUZZLESHIPPING, OH MY FRIGGING GOD. WHY IS IT EVERYWHERE!? WHY!? WHAT'S SO GOOD ABOUT THE FRIGGING PUZZLESHIPPING!? BTW, I found out the other day that Vivian Wong gets shipped with people so I'm gonna go see if there's any fics because she is the whoriest whore ever.

~~~~~~~

Lol, Vivian Wong.

Right, sooooooo I suck at school work. Also at updating things.