How Kawaii

I am going to start reading Hetalia. I have heard many good things about it and fanfics keep showing up in my 'recommended reads' and they sound INTERESTING but I have no idea what they're about SO I'm reading the manga first because that's what a sensible person would do.

*finishes reading first volume* OH MY RA THIS IS GENIUS! I LOVE IT, IT'S BEAUTIFUL! WHY HAVE I NEVER HEARD OF THIS BEFORE!?

I now remember that I did stop reading this story on purpose. All the raping disgusted me and then I had a rant about it. Go figure.

~~~~~~~

Ok, it's Sunday. But it's going to continue being Sunday until six o'clock tomorrow night. Wanna know why? Because timezones, that's why. West Coast of America, you are helping me with a deadline.

~~~~~~~

My guilty pleasure is reading incredibly fluffy Silentshipping fanfics (Like this one http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4119071/1/To-Be-Loved). There. I said it. Lets never speak of this again. *blushes profusely and hides under blanket in embarrassment that she confessed this and it's now on the Internet*

Fine, I'm procrastinating again. No TV and no Internet. Except for Mondays. Mondays are for Supernatural.

~~~~~~~

Ok, I don't remember which episode I'm up to so I'm just going to take a wild guess and say it was the one where evil Marik's (whose name could be Malik, I'm just so fucking confused) face finally mutates. Yeah, I think it was that one. Oh wait, nah, it's the one where Marik possesses Téa. STUFF IT, IM JUST WATCHING WHATEVER ONE I THINK I SHOULD! Maybe I should just watch YGOTAS. I think we are all getting sick of boasting. Even Yami is telling him to shut the fuck up and play the bloody game. It's... Yes I have seen this episode. This is the reason I don't spend a week NOT watching something because I forget the episode I'm up to. And then I talk to myself. ODIONNNNNN! Wait, when did Yugi lose an eye? I think I missed something. Also, I wonder if there is a French dub of this... Everything's cooler in French. That intense moment when you're waiting for a whirlwind to die down so you can see if good triumphed. Flinging your purple cape off and throwing it into the crowd so you can lose with honour. Yay! Lol, Bakura. Marik just stripped in front of everyone to show off his tattoo/scars. Kaiba looks shitty. This kids show has so much built-up sexual tension, just look at it all.

WHY DOES EVERYTHING EVENTUALLY LAG!? I feel insulted.

Ok, so I wasn't paying attention for two minutes (maybe ten)

Nek minnit

"Activating Seal of Orichalchos!"

Me: *looks towards TV* ...What the fuck did I just miss?

~~~~~~~

This hasn't had any Avengers in it for a while.

I'm actually feeling a bit sorry.

But instead, I've accidentally stumbled across some Cherik. What is this, you ask? Well, it's Charles Xavier shipped with Erik Lensher. So Professor X-slash-Magneto. Makes you wonder...

~~~~~~~

I don't like school. I've only been back for a day, and yet I want it over. Also, Silver is expecting an ultra-super-mega paragraph of ranting, but Im tired and have discovered a manga which is intriguing me, so I'll do it tomorrow.

~~~~~~~

I HAVE LOST HOPE! PEOPLE SUCK! First they mistake Spanish for Italian, forget how to spell simple things and then they complain when we have to get needles. NEEDLES! PITY ALL THE POOR CHILDREN IN AFRICA THAT DIE FROM ALL THESE DISEASES BECAUSE THEY CAN'T GET ACCESS TO SAID NEEDLES. YOU ARE PRIVILEGED. YOU LIVE WHILE OTHERS DIE. HOW DOES THAT MAKE YOU FEEL!?

Also, it's always the ones that say they are terrified of needles that want to get big tattoos in sensitive places. You. Hypocrites. You're prepared to let yourself get peppered by what is essentially a handheld sewing machine so you can individualise yourself/become a piece of artwork/remember places/things/people, but you can't get an injection to protect yourself against deadly diseases because you are absolutely terrified of the little metal tube.

Yes, I know it's a certified phobia but it just annoys me that people say this and then tell me the 5 or so tattoos they want.

And my experience with needles is probably completely different to everyone else's. Since the first time I went overseas was when I was four or five years old, and I've been travelling overseas every two or three years after that, I've always had multiple needles along with the normal immunisations you're s'posed to get when you're a kid. I guess, since I was a small child, I've just rationalised that they are part of the norm. Also, they are associated with going on an adventure.

With the tattoo side of things I understand said agony. One of my cousins tattooed his own leg. He's done a pretty fantastic job, but he told me that it hurt so bad afterwards he wanted to cut his leg off. And that was before it got infected. But I still want one. Not a huge ass one, (and even though I said I wanted a Dragon and Deadpool in an earlier chapter, what I want keeps changing) not some random word written in another language, not a flower, a tree, a butterfly or someone's name, just one of something that I know I will never stop loving or forget about. Like a xenomorph. How cool would I be if I had one of those? And it would look so vicious. I bet no one else I know would have one. And maybe have it curled around something. Ooooooh, a xenomorph/Millenium Ring mash up! Hell yeah!

Hey! Everyone remember Bitchy McWhoreSlut? If not, review some chapters. Apparently she wants to fix stuff, but is making no effort to do so other than hugging me without my permission. I believe that is called assault. She hasn't spoken to anyone at school other than Belle, although Daphne is having her over for a sleepover Sunday night. She's in quite a few of my classes, which is not annoying, per se, but it's not a good thing either. Especially when she's sitting behind you, whispering the answers to everything loud enough so the whole class can hear. It's not very obvious that you're trying to fix a friendship when you completely cut off Katie's exit. Like, nearly pushing her out of the way and not giving a crap. I know I have now started calling Fridays "Zero Fucks Friday" but even I'd apologise if I cut someone off. And I was horrid today because I was tired. PEOPLE DON'T APOLOGISE. I don't think she realises how far she'd get if she would just freakin' apologise. Although it won't be as far as if she did it six months ago.

But hey, my Creative Writing teacher (and quite a few people in my class) like my writing. We had to do these exercises in class about describing five different things. Here was mine, which went completely off track but no one really cared (well, it's not the original because I can't remember the whole thing BUT it kinda went like this):

"He had the most gorgeous eyes. They were a deep, vibrant blue, like the sky in the waning light of a sunset. But they were cold, focused, devoid of any emotion. He smirked when he noticed her watching him. As their eyes met, his expression changed to one that issued an unspoken challenge, daring her to move. She shrugged and turned away. She'd had enough of his games to last for a life time."

Ok, I've changed a lot of it and yes the last sentence freaking sucks, BUT it could've gone on for a very long time and could've gone all romantic and soppy and I don't like writing that stuff. Sure, I can write it, but it doesn't mean I have to like it. But I've been told I'm quite good at being descriptive.

Ok, I'm done. I'm going to watch Fearless, some random Jet Li movie. Till next upload. YAY, MARTIAL ARTS MOVIES WITH SUBTITLES!