Necrobeastiality

Can we please not go and see Sinister later in the year? It looks so fucking terrifying. Oh my god, the trailer freaked me out so much.

Frankenweenie made me cry. Multiple times.

~~~~~~~

So I'm at the business end of Yu-Gi-Oh. I will soon be a complete wreck. I don't see why the hell they didn't keep it completely Egypt in the first place, it's so much more interesting than fillers.

";IT'S A TRICK!"

*gets in plane and flies to Egypt*

I'm shipping Mana and the Pharaoh. But only in the anime.

Sometimes it really sucks knowing what's going to happen in advance. It means I'll cry sooner.

THE BURD IS NAMED ANZU!?!?

I quite like Asian pop music. It's more catchy than some of the stuff currently on the radio. Even though I don't understand half of what's being said. They could be singing about Llama farming and I still wouldn't give a fuck, I'd just dance. Some of it sounds like early-2000s, late-90s stuff. I don't know how, but it does to me. And I like it. 365 by JPM.

~~~~~~~

I plan on doing many things while my mother is in a meeting, including:

- Watching the rest of pewdiepie's Crooked Man videos

- Write an essay

- Learn how to use photoshop

- Do homework

- Read the rest of To Kill A Mockingbird

But I couldn't. The Internet died.

~~~~~~~

So I've asked mum if I can stay over at Emma's tomorrow night, but may have neglected to mention that we would be going to a local pub to listen to heavy metal bands. Sshhhh, this is my rebellious teen stage. Shut up and let me have fun. The only awkward thing would be if my cousin showed up. He's 20-something and plays in a metal band.

~~~~~~~

OHMYGOD, I SHOULD GO TO THOSE SORT OF THINGS MORE OFTEN! IT WAS SO MUCH FUN! We met so many nice people too.

Then we stayed up all night talking and watching The Walking Dead. Best time I've had out in a long time.

~~~~~~~

I really need to start writing this thing in my head down, because by the time I need it in my story I will have forgotten it and I'll kill myself because its incredibly important backstory information. I'll just be so angry. I really like what I've thought of too, it's a bit tragic but still a bit cute and fluffy at the same time.

IM GOING TO KILL MY MOTHER FOR COMING INTO MY ROOM AND DEMANDING THINGS OF ME. It's very rude.

So yeah, the latest update of the Wattpad app has angered me so much that I've deleted it. I'm writing this on the Internet instead. It doesn't have an italics button. I would be so frigging excited if there was.

I think I should some how link the trailer for Sinister to this. Share the fear and whatnot.

~~~~~~~

Well shit. Witchblade's up to 3000 reads. This means I have to write more. IT'S NOT LIKE I HAVE AN ESSAY TO DO OR ANYTHING. I'd like to thank the academy.

This is kinda short coz I've had a boring week and a half, so, yeah. It's holidays next week though, so I guess I'll update some shit. Probably. Maybe.

I say that every time, don't I...