Everything, Y U So Expensive?

I just had a thought. You people probably wonder about me sometimes and have questions I never answer in here. SO YOU SHOULD SEND ME SOME! Questions are good, I like them. And I get to interact with my readers. Yay! And you guys get to learn. Which, depending on how you look at it, is either good or bad.

songs i am fond of at this very moment:

Skyfall by Adele (WHOOO!)

Seven Devils by Florence + The Machine (it's been stuck in my head all day, I can sing it quite reasonably, and it's just nice)

Mad Season by Matchbox 20 (suits just about every mood I have)

A Matter of Time by The Killers (a mix of everything I love about music)

From Out Of Nowhere by Five Finger Death Punch (when in need for headbanging, just look to the Avengers Assemble album ;P)

Serious by Duran Duran (slow but with a beat)

Telling Lies by Grafton Primary (catchy and moshable)

My People by The Presets (if you don't have this up as loud as you can bear it, you aren't living. BASS!)

Tickets by Maroon 5 (a song full of expletives that pretty much sums up everything I'm hating at the moment. It's catchy too.)

Complainte De La Butte from the Moulin Rouge soundtrack (slow, French, and just great to listen to. And you can annoy people by singing all the French bits.)

Love Love by Take That (CATCHY, MOSH WORTHY AND FULL OF X-MEN-ISH GOODNESS! Ultimate favourite!)

Crushcrushcrush by Paramore (I dunno, it's just a good song)

Epic Fail by PNAU (see above description)

Bed of Lies by Matchbox 20 (for the lyrics. And the melody)

What Have You Done by Within Temptation (IT'S SUCH A GOOD SONG)

Losing My Religion cover by Lacuna Coil (best cover of it)

You Spin Me Right Round (Like a Record) by Dead or Alive (FloRida ain't got nothin on the original)

Bedroom Hymns by Florence + The Machine (I like it. Another!)

I've decided that if I'm walking down the street or waiting to cross at the lights and a bus pulls up and another freaky person on the bus starts watching me I'm gonna look straight in their eyes and scowl at them. Because what they're doing is very rude and its insulting.

SUPERNATURAL AND ICE CREAM! ZOMG YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY! lol. DEAN, STOP BEING AN IDJIT! Oh. My. God. CAS IS BACK NEXT WEEK! I MISSED ALL THE DESTIEL-y-ness! (Because Australian tv is retarded and we're behind everyone in every tv show ever. Arrow isn't even premiering until January or something. Seriously, what the fuck?)

It seems that I am to get a job. And that I have to get referees for my résumé in a week. Yay... Because I am to pay for the trip to Timor Lieste mainly by myself if I get in. Or something. Anyways, I have to help get money. Because I would like to spend my sixteenth birthday in a foreign country. It would be pretty awesome, especially if nearly all my friends came too. So I'm going to get a job in a supermarket. Or a department store. Hopefully on the graveyard shift, so I don't have to see people. I'm kidding, I don't really care, but Sunday mornings are the best, because no one shops on Sunday mornings.

Ok, I'm spending the entire summer holidays watching all 224 episodes of the Yu-Gi-Oh! anime, because Seto Kaiba came up on my Tumblr a few days ago and reminded me just how much of a fangirl I was at the age of 8. I can't believe I let mum chuck out my DVDs... OH MY GOD, YOU STUPID WOMAN, THAT WAS THE STUPIDEST STUPID DECISION YOU EVER STUPIDLY MADE! All my cries... Oh well, at least I still have my cards... Somewhere. IM GOING TO MAKE ART OUT OF YU-GI-OH! CARDS AND HANG THEM ON MY WALLS!

Still wondering how this has so many reads. Honestly, I can't be that interesting.

~~~~~~~

OH MY GOD SKYFALL!!!! YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!

~~~~~~~

Guess what? IM GOING TO TIMOR, BITCHES! WHOOO! WITH TWO OF MY BESTEST FRIENDS! We's gonna have soooo much fun!

I love putting grammatical errors in serious sentences that don't need to be serious.

Kendal, you fucking slut.

I should explain that outburst shouldn't I? Next update, I promise.

WATCHING WAR HORSE BECAUSE IM GOING TO EAST TIMOR AND WE AREN'T ALLOWED TO WATCH IT IN CLASS! You pull that artillery, Joey. YOU'RE A STRONG, INDEPENDENT BROWN HORSE THAT DON'T NEED NO RIDER! Although you looked even more amazing when-

Why are all the evil guys in anime drawn so handsomely? Honestly, it's ridiculous. You're supposed to be hating them for what they're doing, for example Light Yagami using the Death Note to kill all the criminals and anyone who gets in his way, Lelouch using his Geass as Zero to dethrone the Emperor of Britannia, or even Suzaku, if you can call him evil. WHAT SIDE IS THE EVIL ONE IN CODE GEASS!? Now I think about it, IM SO FUCKING CONFUSED.

Rats in the trenches, eating all the dead bodies. Gross.

ALL MY CRIES WHEN THE BIG BLACK HORSE DIES! Not really. It's like I can't cry. I just feel this ultimate sadness, but there's no tears. Ever. So I'll be at a funeral one day for someone close to me and I will be the only one who doesn't cry and everyone will scowl at me because they think I'm not sad, when I actually am. It's impossible for me to cry.

Why are the Germans speaking English to each other? I understand to the English guy, but why each other?

"WE NEED MORE WIRE CUTTERS!"

*15 pairs get thrown out of the trench for them*

Naww, I love this movie. It gives me so many feels. <3