1.

I was getting ready for school when suddenly my phone starts ringing. I grab my phone and a small smile immediately creeps onto my face when i see that Hyunjin was calling me. I pick it up and he immediately goes: 'Goodmorning ma'am how are we feeling today? Oh wait i don't care anyways i am infront of your house so you better get your ugly ass here or you won't get a ride.' He said in a sassy/ playful tone.  'Goodmorning to you too sir and i will be there in a second oh you're even uglier than I am so don't even start thank you very much.' I replied mocking him. I then hung up and grabbed my coat and my schoolbag and head outside. I go up to him and he unlocks the car and i get in. We set the volume of the music as hard as possible and sing along to the song that we picked out today -"Serendipity" by Jimin.

'LOVE ME NOWW'
'TOUCH ME NOWW'
'JUST LET ME LOVEEEE YOUUUU'  We sang along with the song. And as the song ended we arrived at school. We get out of the car and Hyunjin suddenly gasps and grabs my hand and starts running to the school building i ran along because i knew by his actions that we were once again running late.

' Hyunjin and Y/n you guys are late just as expected, what's the excuse for today?' She said while looking at our intertwined hands. Everyone else in the classroom also starts looking at our hands and we immediately let go. 'Sorry miss but we got caught up in traffic, and it's really not an excuse .' I lied. 'Okay well sit down.' She said in stern tone. 'Yes ma'am.' We both said in unison. Me and Hyunjin sit in our assigned seats. (Hyunjin sits behind y/n) Suddenly Ryujin that is assigned next to me whispers  ' So when do y'all plan to get married i mean you guys looked so damn cute while holding hands just a second ago!' I kinda glared at her. ' Well I hate to break it to you but that day will-' i got cut off when Hyunjin suddenly interputs our conversation. ' Will come after she gets prettier, which basically means never!' He whisper. I just shake my head trying so hard not to burst out laughing. Ryujin gives Hyunjin a glare, if looks could kill he definitely would be in his grave already. Ryujin and I are also very close we have been friends since about 5th or 6th grade and let's just say she's pretty overprotective and won't let anyone say anything bad about me, but to be honest I still have to teach her that Hyunjin is sarcastic literally all the time or else she will beat him up one day. She definitely hasn't tried it like several times already *she did*... 'Hyunjin and Y/n first you have the audacity to come late to my class and as if that wasn't enough you interput my class too, you know what detention for you both.' She said. Oh my god why are teachers so annoying sometimes, well actually my bad.. ALL THE TIME. 'Really Mrs. Choi why do you give us detention exactly on Friday, can't you give us one last chance please.' I said while begging. 'No Y/n I've given you two multiple chances last year and I'm not making the same mistake again.' Mrs. Choi said. Then she went back to what she was teaching earlier.

————————————————————————
Would appreciate it if you could vote ♡︎♡︎♡︎
thank you for the ones that vote and if you don't than that's okay too シ