28.

Y/n's POV
I put the last box in the trunk of Hyunjin's car and then closed it. 'Now we're ready to actually go.' I sighed out of relief. We both hugged Hyunjin's parents and said our goodbyes. Me and Hyunjin both got in the car and he started driving. I looked at him with a big smile visible on my face. He was also smiling at me. I squealed out of nowhere. 'Can you believe that we are finally gonna be living together?' I said excitedly. 'No I can't but it is really happening like right now!' He said as excited as me. Hyunjin and I have been literally dreaming of this moment since we were probably like 8 years old. And the fact that its actually happening is crazy to us. After a good 20 minute drive we had finally arrived home.

We got out of the car and I unlocked the door and Hyunjin went in with 2 boxes. I also got a box and put it inside. After Hyunjin got the last box I closed the trunk and locked his car and went inside as well. I quickly ran upstairs to my room to get the spare key for the house so I could give it to Hyunjin. 'Hyunjin can you come to my room for a second?' I yelled from upstairs. 'Coming.' He yelled back. 'What's up?' He said coming into my room. I pulled out the key from my back. 'Here you go I'm guessing you would need this since your now officially living in this house as well you know?' I said in a sarcastic tone while handing him the key. 'Yeah thank you mrs. Park this will be really useful!' I chuckled. 'Okay okay so do you want to go make your room ready?' I asked him. 'Yeah let's go.' He replied. We head to his room and start organizing everything.

Time skip*
We were currently in the living room eating some food since we were hungry from the move. Hyunjin's room was all done. I was pretty proud about the way we had finished it so quickly. I mean it took maybe like 5 hours to do but that's pretty quick if you look at how lazy we actually are. Oh and it was already dark outside. After finishing what we were eating we decided to go to sleep since it was really late. 'Goodnight Hyunjin.' We hugged as I said. 'Goodnight Y/n.' We both went into our rooms.

Hyunjin's POV
"Crazy how I'm now officially living with Y/n" I thought to myself. I sigh getting lost in my thoughts. I'm happy for Y/n since she seems to really like Felix but I still feel jealous on the inside. Am I selfish for feeling that? I don't know to be honest. Also I can't help the fact that I suddenly realized I had feelings for her. Suddenly my phone lightened up getting me out of my thoughts. I pick it up and see that my mom send me something. I smile seeing the picture that she took while we were sleeping together today. I save it and put my phone away. I sigh and pick up my phone again and stare at the picture while smiling. I couldn't help it she looked so beautiful while sleeping in my arms. I wanted to put it as my background but I didn't cause that would be weird since she's in a relationship now. It's okay tho she won't love him more than me, right? I mean we did promise that we wouldn't ever put someone above each other no matter what. I hope she holds onto that promise, but I know she will cause I know her and she never breaks promises. And I know she won't break this one either. My eyes started getting heavier so I turned my phone off and put it away. I make myself comfortable in the bed and then wander off to sleep.

——————————————————————————-
This book was officially made a year ago on the 23rd!I remember just writing this for fun, but here I'm now with people actually liking and reading this! Tysm for keeping up with this book and liking it <33

♡︎♡︎♡︎