45

'Baby wake upp.' A male voice softly said while giving me kisses all over my head. I smiled and opened my eyes. 'Good morning beautiful.' He said smiling at me. I got into his embrace and hugged him tightly. 'Good morning Hyunjin.' We stared at each other with nothing but love, then he suddenly kissed me. I chuckled while blushing slightly. Then it was my turn and quickly kissed him. 'Can I have more of those?' He said playfully. 'Oh of course you can.' I said as he now was on top of me. 'Alright then.' He slightly whispered then connected our lips and we kissed passionately. He then.....

I woke up and, hold on- WHAT DID I JUST DREAM ABOUT?! Omg what were we about to do? What was gonna happen if I hadn't woken up? I widened my eyes and shook those thoughts away. And of course that feeling was once again there, I hated it so much. I sat up on the bed and yawned while I looked at the room I was in. Wait this isn't my room? Oh gosh I fell asleep in Hyunjin's bedroom. I got up to leave the room, then I stopped. You know what, I'll just lay in his bed for a few more minutes. I mean only because his bed is way comfier than mine and he isn't here so why not. His sheets smelled like him, it was as if he was here with me. I decided it wouldn't hurt if I just slept for another hour. I was about to close my eyes but then my phone went off. I picked it up and it was Felix who texted me.

Felix
Good morning love
Are you awake?

Y/n
Good morning Lix
I actually just woke up

Felix
Oh alrightt
So how's everything going at home

Y/n
Oh that? He wasn't home yesterday so I'm guessing he's at his parents house

Felix
Okay and how are you doing?

Y/n
I'm doing better than yesterday definitely but I'm still in a bit of a shock

Felix
Yeah that's pretty understandable
So how about I come over today and we can have a movie night together?

Y/n
Omg that would be amazing!

Felix
Alright then I'll be there at 8 pm

Y/n
Kk
See you then babe :)

Felix
See you ❤️

I then got up and made Hyunjin's bed. I looked at the mirror and saw make up smudged all over my face. I made a disgusted face then grabbed a few things and headed to the shower. I took a nice warm shower and put on some sweats. I blow dried my hair then put it up. I didn't bother to put on make up so I just put some chapstick on and headed downstairs. The house was kind off a mess so I decided to clean it up since there was a ton of time before Felix would come over. I was excited that he was coming over cause he could literally make me forget about every problem I have when he was around and I needed that right now. I looked outside as it started raining followed by thunderstorm. I quickly cleaned everything up and made something to eat. I kinda felt lonely to be honest. It was very silent, the only thing you could hear was me chewing my food and the rain outside which became heavier by the second. I mean yeah I used to live alone in this house before Hyunjin moved in but he was always around so I never really actually lived alone. I don't really like to be alone, I mean yeah sometimes it's nice to have a moment to yourself but I like having people around me. I put the tv on and decided to watch a random drama.

' I'm in love with you.'

No! Nope we're not doing that again. I cleared my throat and focused on the movie. I quickly checked the time and it was only 12:04 pm. I groaned with frustration. I guess I was gonna watch the drama I chose till Felix would come over. I mean it actually turned out to be pretty good, the head roles were a man and a woman who were married and they used to be happy in their marriage but as soon as their daughter was born the fighting had started and they kept acting colder towards each other. When the daughter got into high school she met a boy and they grew really close, they had a special bond that nobody understood. The boy was secretly in love with his best friend tough, hm kinda like me and Hyunjin right? They were now sitting in the girls room, I know this scene was gonna be interesting so I turned up the volume and sat back. (A/n: I made this all up, idk if there is actually a drama like this but lmk if there is!)

'Yaewon listen I have something important to tell you.' The boy had said looking down at his best friend.

'What is it Yejun?' She looked back at him.

'Oh my god don't do it Yejun!' I said out loud, knowing what was coming. I was too invested in this show now.

'I really don't want to ruin our friendship but I know that telling you is better than keeping this to myself forever.' He said taking a deep breath.

'You said it yourself you don't want to ruin the friendship so why would you do it? you could've just easily kept it for yourself and try to get rid of those stupid feelings!' I said out loud again getting frustrated.

The girl nodded and sat up then looked her best friend in the eyes.

'I'm in love with you.' He sighed and looked down at his hands.

She gasped.

'Yaewon I... I tried to keep this to myself but I really couldn't bare it anymore, seeing you be with other guys makes me feel so jealous especially when you're with that Sihun guy, you're always so happy and really chatty around him, it hurts too, knowing that I was not the one making you be like that.' He looked up at her.

She had a shocked face with wide eyes.

He tried to say something but she cut him off.

'I have been waiting for this moment since forever you know that?' She said then kissed him.

Wait what- She likes him back?! I did not except that to be honest. She didn't really show clear signs where you could notice she liked him back. Suddenly I zoned out completely since I was not interested to watch the parents fight once again.

'I'm in love with you.'

Did he feel like that too? Did he feel jealous and hurt when he saw me with Felix?

The scene of the two best friends making out suddenly got me out of my thoughts.

They looked happy. They were kissing passionately while both sharing smiles into the kiss. It made my heart flutter, I want that too. No- obviously not with him?!.. I meant with Felix! Who is my boyfriend, yeah.. my boyfriend. I widened my eyes while putting my hands on my cheeks when I remembered my dream about Hyunjin and I. Why did I have to dream about that. That's so embarrassing especially after everything that happened. I looked at the clock once again. It was now 12:58 pm. I groaned and laid down on the couch. I grabbed my phone and started checking some apps to pass the remaining time.

——————————————————————————
Y/n is honestly so weird and annoying even tough I made her up lol. But anyway another long chapter for you guys!! Would love to know how you guys are liking this book right now so lmk :)!

︎︎♡︎︎︎♡︎♡︎