39

* Saturday*
I was at home reading a book on the couch. I was getting really bored. I groaned and closed the book. I stared up at the ceiling for a hot minute. I was lost in my thoughts that I didn't realize that Hyunjin was finally done showering. 'Bro what took you so long I was dying of boredom here.' I whined. I looked at him. Why does he look kinda adorable with wet hair- wait what the fuck am I saying? Ew Y/n stop. 'First of all Y/n don't call me bro you know I hate it when you call me that and second of all were you just checking me out?' He came closer to me trapping me between his arms. At this point I probably looked like a whole strawberry, why did I have to stare at him like that like what is wrong with me. He's my best friend and nothing more plus I have a boyfriend. I cleared my throat and put my hands on my cheeks to hide the fact they were completely red. I literally HATE the fact I blush so easily. 'Uhm I was not checking you out at all what do you mean?' I looked at him trying to act normal. Why am I being like this what the fuck is wrong with me? 'Mmhm.' He came even closer to my face. It felt like I was completely paralyzed in that moment cause I didn't stop him. I smiled. 'I already said I wasn't checking you out bro.' I chuckled and quickly got out of his "trap" and ran into to the kitchen cause it was the closest place to the living room. 'Y/n stop calling me bro I said.' He said in a serious tone while running after me. He then grabbed me by the waist and sat me on the counter and stood in front of me. We just stared at each other for a long time. None of us daring to break eye contact.

Hyunjin's POV
I couldn't help it, she's too beautiful not to stare at. Her beautiful brown eyes and those plump pink lips. It was as if a literal angel was in front of me. 'Okay enough.' She kinda whispered and got off the table. Was she blushing? She definitely was. I smiled to myself. 'Y/nnn.' I said and went to the living room. 'Hyunjinnn.' She looked at me. I plopped next to her on the couch. 'I'm bored.' I said. 'Same oh my god.' She sighed. Suddenly both of our phones went off.

👽👽👽👽👽👽
(Idk what to name their group chat lol)

Ryujin
Guysss guess where were going tomorrow night 😋

Y/n
Whereee

Hyunjin
Don't tell me it's one of your stupid dance shows again cause I'm not coming then

Bang chan
Me too

Felix
Me three

Olivia
Guys shut up for fucks sake

Ryujin
Uhm anyways this one guy from our school is throwing a party and I scored us a invite, so idc what plans you have cancel them cause we're all going 😘😘

Y/n
As expected from our savior Ryujin, say thank you everyone 🙏🏼🙏🏼

Olivia
Yeah yeah but like girls you know what time it is now then right???

Ryujin
SHOPPING TIMEEE🤭

Felix
Didn't y'all like just go shopping tough?

Hyunjin
That literally doesn't matter a girl should be able to go shopping like every day, in fact girls I'm coming with yall 🥰😘✨🤞🏼 (a/n: slayyy)

Y/n
Yass that's the energy we needd

Bang chan
Alright count me in too girlss💋💋

Olivia
Felix how about youu

Felix
I LOVE shopping so you know I'm coming as well babes😍💗

Y/n
Alrightt lets just meet up at the mall then around 2 pm?

Ryujin
Kk!

(A/n: if you can't handle the boys acting like that I'm sorry lol I thought it was funny🫣)

—————————————————————————-
Omg I hadn't updated in over a month so sorry! Also I wanna thank yall once again cause we literally hit 10 k reads!! Now were already at 11 k😳 I can't thank yall enoughh. Btw this book is slowly but surely coming to an end.. I hope it won't look rushed or whatever but it was planned to end like that all along so yeah! For now look out for new chapters that are coming soon 🤗

︎︎♡︎︎︎♡︎♡︎