41

Girl's only💗

Y/n
Let's get ready at my house alr?

Olivia
Kk!

Ryujin
Alr I'll pick you up liv and we'll head there together

Olivia
Alrightt

'Hyunjin the girls are coming over so we can get ready together for the party just so you know.' I yelled. 'Alright.' He yelled back from his room. I then just waited for them to arrive.

About 20 minutes later the bell rang. I got up and opened the door. Me and the girls then just immediately went up to my room to start getting ready. 'Oh my god I'm so excitedd.' Olivia said. 'Same girll.' Ryujin replied. We all squealed out of excitement. 'Hold on let me put some music on.' I put a random playlist on and we started vibing to the songs while getting ready. I was doing a glittery pink look since my dress was also pink. The girls also did their make up to match their dresses. 'Omg so I heard that Seojun is gonna be there as well and I'm definitely gonna try and talk to him and see if he remembers me.' Ryujin said while she applied her lipstick. Seojun was from another school and he is very popular not to mention. Ryujin formed a small crush on him while we were all taking this dance class when we had summer break, she was the only one without a dance partner since Chan couldn't make it that day so he offered to be her partner. He was being very gentle and patient with her while dancing. That day was probably the first time where I saw her blushing and just being flustered because of a boy. She was usually confident and bold around them, so I was pretty shocked. But they sadly never talked after that day cause miss Ryujin was too shy. 'He obviously is gonna remember you what do you mean.' I said while I started doing my hair after being done with my make up. 'I don't think so it was a long time ago.' She replied. 'Honey how could he forget you after you guys shared that amazing dance together, I mean at least I wouldn't.' I remembered how they danced perfectly with each other after Ryujin felt a little bit comfortable with dancing with him. I quickly explained this situation to Olivia since she was just quietly listening obviously being clueless tough. 'You got nothing to worry about Ryujin he will for sure remember you.' Olivia said. 'Hopefully cause this time I'm definitely not letting him go so easily.' We all laughed. We then just talked about random things and did our hair and stuff.

Hyunjin's POV

I was already done getting ready and just sat downstairs scrolling the channels on the tv. When suddenly the doorbell rang, Chan and Felix had arrived. They got inside and we all waited on the girls. 'We're comingg.' Y/n yelled. I suddenly got excited. We stood up and they all came downstairs. Wow, literally just wow. I genuinely don't care that this sounds corny but she looked absolutely perfect. The way I just wish I could kiss her right then and there and tell her how beautiful she looks. My eyes were only on her everything else just disappeared. She was the only one my eyes were seeing. She looked at me and smiled. Is it getting hot in here or am i crazy? I cleared my throat and looked at Olivia who was smiling at me seeing my situation. 'You look beautiful Liv.' I said then kissed her forehead. 'And you look really handsome like always.' She chuckled and kissed my cheek. 'You look so perfect Y/n.' Felix grabbed Y/n by the waist while she giggled. 'Thank you, you don't look so bad yourself.' She said smiling. 'Oh really?' He replied going in for a kiss. 'Really-.' I cut her off before he could do anything. 'Alright alright let's just go otherwise we'll be late.' We all then walked outside while Olivia chuckled next to me shaking her head. 'You gotta do it tonight.' She whispered then went to Felix. Suddenly I got nervous. But I really couldn't handle seeing her with Felix anymore. So I decided that I will do it tonight. We then all got in the car and went to the party.

I hope this isn't gonna go wrong..

Other wise I will literally lose her forever ...

————————————————————————
Omg not me leaving yall with a cliffhanger after not updating for a long time🤭 I do apologize tough for not updating, I just didn't have any inspiration like usual. Also just saying y'all aren't ready for the next chapter🫣 And thank you guys again sm for 19 k reads🩷

︎︎♡︎︎︎♡︎♡︎