31

Hyunjin
Hi this is Olivia right?

Olivia
Yes, who's this?

Hyunjin
Don't worry it's me Hyunjin

Olivia
Omg hi! How are you?

Hyunjin
I'm pretty good! , how about you?

Olivia
I'm good as well! , why did you suddenly text me tho what's up?

Hyunjin
You said you wanted to catch up right?

Olivia
Yes! I am actually free right now, are you?

Hyunjin
I am! I'll pick you up, just send me your location

Olivia
Alright! See you soon then :)

Hyunjin
See you soon!
             Seen at 7:36 pm

I grabbed my jacket and went downstairs. I walked to the kitchen to tell Y/n that I was going away when I saw Felix back hugging her while she was cooking. I always did that and now he is doing it, seriously? This just annoyed me to another point. I cleared my throat. 'I'm going to meet someone just wanted let you know.' I said to Y/n while they remained in the same position. She smiled and just nodded. Oh god that beautiful smile. I couldn't help but smile back. 'Alright bye have fun!' I said smiling at her and fake smiling at Felix. 'Bye!' They said back in unison. I then head to my car and start driving to the location Olivia had sent me.

Y/n's POV
With who was Hyunjin gonna meet up? It was super random too like he didn't tell me earlier that he had something planned today. Maybe he was gonna hang out with Chan or Ryujin? (A/n: You see how she's also secretly obsessed with him😫) I just shrugged the thoughts away. 'Okay the food is done!' I said. 'We really are a good team huh?' Felix replied to which I chuckled. 'Mhm I guess you could say that.' I turned around and looked up at him. 'You know this was definitely a better idea than going out to do something.' He said staring at me lovingly. 'And why is that?' I put my arms around his neck while he was holding my waist. 'Because it's just us two alone and no one here to bother us.' He whispered coming closer to my face. 'Oh is that so?' I said smiling. 'Mmhm.' He pecked my lips. God, if he stared at me like that for one more second I swear I would melt away right then and there. 'Okay okay let's go ahead and eat now before everything gets cold hm?' I said with my tomato looking cheeks. He cleared his throat and took his arms off of my waist.'Right, let's eat!' He nodded. I chuckled while he was slightly blushing like I was.

* Time skipp *

Me and Felix were currently cuddled up on the couch watching the movie that we had picked out together. My favorite vanilla candles were lit giving me a very cozy vibe. Felix rubbing my hand he was holding with his thumb making me get butterflies in my stomach for some reason. The room was filled with a comfortable silence and I was loving every second of this moment. I smirked when a weird childish idea came to my mind. 'Oh my he is so good looking.' I gasped looking at the main character of the movie we were watching. I looked up at him to see his reaction. He scoffed. 'Babe I literally look ten times better than him what do you mean like look at me.' He smiled and winked at me. True he did look way better than him but I continued teasing him. I chuckled. 'Hm well that doesn't change the fact that he is super attractive you know?' I looked back at the tv. Suddenly he changed the movie to another one. I looked at him again. I giggled. 'I'm kiddingg you are the most handsome boyfriend anyone can ever wish for!' I smiled while looking right into his eyes. He smiled back and hugged me tightly. I melted into his arms where I felt safe in. 'Did you get jealous mister?' I chuckled while he put his head on my lap. 'I did so what?' He said softly. I smiled while playing softly with his hair. He changed the movie back to what we were watching before. 'So attractive wow.' I said again. 'Y/nnn.' He whined then I started laughing . He's so adorable oh god.

HYUNJIN POV
I was currently in a cafe with Olivia. We were talking about the things that had happened in our lives over the years that had passed. We both stopped talking so now was probably the perfect time to ask her..

'Olivia do you want to be my girlfriend?'

————————————————————————
Cliffhanger?! Sorry I had to do it lol don't hate me please! Tysm for the people who are voting + commenting on my book, it's very much appreciated. Also hi to the silent readers! Next chapter coming soon, for now to be continued.. ;)

♡︎♡︎♡︎