12.

Narrator POV:
Ok so Y/n forgot to tell you guys who Chan is to her so I guess I will be the one to do that while they work on their project!

Remember when Y/n said that she once had a crush on a boy from her middle school? Yeah that's actually Mr. Bang Chan! If you don't remember, in chapter 10 she said: 'I haven't liked anyone since the boy in my middle school.' Basically everyone knew that they liked each other. Chan also knew that Y/n liked him and Y/n knew that he liked her. But these two dumb ass kids never even dated! They talked about it for hours at her house and decided to stay friends. Till this day they are still very good friends! Chan and Hyunjin are also very close friends. Ryujin and Chan are just like best friends they get along perfectly. Well that's the little story now back to Y/n's POV!!

Y/n POV.
Me Felix and Chan were working on our project and it was actually going super well, and Felix and Chan were getting along perfectly which I was very happy about. 'Let's go to my place after school so we can work further on the project.' I said. 'Yeah sure.' 'Mhm' Chan and Felix both said. After that the bell rang which meant it was lunch time. 'Chan why don't you sit with me Felix Hyunjin and Ryujin at lunch from now on?' I said while putting my computer in my bag. 'Hmm yeah sure.' Chan said agreeing. 'Perfect.' I said while smiling.

While we we're walking out of the classroom Hyunjin and Ryujin were literally sprinting towards us, they tripped like multiple times since the hallway was full of students. 'Y/n!' They both screamed as if they haven't seen me in 20 years. 'Why the fuck are you guys acting like you haven't seen me in 20 years, what happend?' I asked them while they were trying to catch their breath. 'Well... we.. have-' Ryujin cut off Hyunjin. 'Have.. a.. project.. and Mrs. Song paired.. me and Hyunjin together.' Ryujin said. If you didn't know already Hyunjin and Ryujin don't really get along well. 'Oh my god how could Mrs. Song do that to y'all right Chan and Felix?' I said sarcastically. 'That's the biggest crime ever oh my god so unacceptable.' Chan said also sarcastically while shaking his head. 'Wow Hyunjin and Ryujin working together on a project? Oh my let's see were this is gonna go.' Felix also said since he already knows almost everything about us by now and how they don't get along very well. 'Come on let's just go to the cafeteria cause I'm not about to waste my time on how you guys don't wanna do that project together.' I said. And as I said that we walked to the cafeteria.

'Mrs. Song said that you guys also have the same project is that right?' Hyunjin said while eating his food. 'Yup and guess who are in the same group! Me Felix and Chan!!' I said excitedly also eating my food. 'Wow lucky I'm fucking stuck with your llama looking ass best friend no offense.' Ryujin said giving Hyunjin a glare. (No they don't hate each other like literally but they don't get along when it comes to working on something together yk? Like they always have different opinions but they are stil very good friends iykwim) 'Well your right he does look like a llama but I'm sure if you ask Mrs. Song very nicely she will change the pairs cause  she has like a heart of pure gold so she couldn't possibly say no if you ask in the nicest way possible I repeat.' I told them. 'That's true when I was partnered up with this thirsty ass girl who didn't stop hitting on me in her class I asked her very nicely to change my partner she obviously couldn't resist this cute ass face so she changed it immediately.' Chan said pointing at his face. Mhm it's true his face is very cute. I took a glance at Felix who was sitting there eating his food looking veryyy cute just listening to us. I couldn't help but smile. He caught me smiling at him and just smiled back. OH MY GOD MY HEART JUST DID A BACKFLIP ONCE AGAINNN WOW IM IN LOVE. (sarcasm people sarcasm she isn't in love she likes him a lot I say that as well when i like a person a lot lol)

————————————————————————
♡︎♡︎♡︎