20.

'Y/n the truth is I like you a lot, I have basically liked you since I first ever saw you.' Felix hugged me while sighing. My whole body froze since I was completely shook. Felix likes me too? 'I like you too Felix.' I blurted out while looking him in the eyes now. He immediately smiled and kissed me. I froze again but immediately kissed him back of course I mean I have been dreaming of this moment since like forever. We broke the kiss and hugged for a whole minute. 'So do you wanna be my girlfriend?' He asked. Oh my god I've been waiting for this question for so long now!! 'Of course!' Then he gave me a quick peck. I was a blushing mess at this point. He intertwined his hands with mine and we started walking around the neighborhood. I've never felt so happy in my life before!! I smiled to myself.

*RINGGGGGG ;)*
I woke up to my alarm... Wait- WHAT THE FUCK. SO IT WAS ALL JUST A DREAM?! OH MY GOD I'M GONNA CRY. I SHOULD'VE KNOWN THAT IT WAS ALL TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE. I threw myself back on my bed and screamed into my pillow. 'Please God make that dream come true please I beg you.' I said while lazily still laying down on my bed as if I don't have school today... OH MY GOD I TOTALLY FORGOT IM ACTUALLY GOING TO AN AMUSEMENT PARK TODAY WITH FELIX!! I immediately stood up from my bed and ran to the bathroom. I took a shower then put on the cutest outfit I picked out for today. (Imagine whatever fit you want) I put my daily make up on and also sprayed some of my favorite perfume on myself. I decided to just let my hair down, simple but cute!
I look at my reflection in the mirror and smile with satisfaction. 'Damnn Park Y/n you look good as usual.' I said to my reflection. Then I ran downstairs.

I looked outside of my window and saw Hyunjin's car so I grab my bag, coat and quickly put on my shoes and head outside. 'Ayo I'm so excited for todayyy.' I said excitedly getting in his car. 'What amusement park are y'all going to by the way?' He asked while driving. 'Obviously Lotte World.' (I'm sorry it's just the first amusement park in Korea that came into my mind) He smiles. 'We should go there again some time together, we used to go there like every weekend.' I smile as well. 'I know right and you would cry every time when our parents said that it was time to leave.' I laugh. 'But you would cry whenever you weren't tall enough to go in a ride.' We both started laughing at those cringe memories of when we were younger. 'But yeah we should definitely go there together some time.' I said. 'Then we can finally go on whatever ride we want!' He replied. We both stared a second at each other and then bursted out laughing.

I ran towards Ryujin who was standing in the hallway with Felix. 'Hey I have to steal Ryujin for a second we'll be right back.' I said to Felix and Hyunjin who was now standing next to him. 'Oh okay.' Felix nodded. I flashed him a quick smile and dragged Ryujin with me to the girls bathroom.

'Okay now what's going on?' Ryujin crossed her arms. I took a deep breath and told her how Felix asked me to go to an amusement park with him. 'OH MY GOD REALLY?' She said squealing. 'Yes we're actually going today right after school!' I squealed as well. 'Wait that's basically a date you know.' Wait she also thinks it's a date? 'Why do you and Hyunjin both think that it's a date? I mean I bet that Felix doesn't see me more than just a friend.' I said. 'Girl who knows maybe he does see you more than just a friend you know.' Ryujin replied. I could bet that my cheeks once again turned red. 'Yeah but I don't want to get my hopes up for nothing so I'd like to think that it's just two friends going to an amusement park together as friends.' I said. The bell rang meaning we had to get to class so we walked out of the girls bathroom and went to our class.

———————————————————————————
First update in almost 2 months lol.
♡︎♡︎♡︎