22.

'You know what Y/n.' Felix suddenly said. I just hummed. 'Let's go to the amusement park another time since it looks like it's not going to stop raining anytime soon.' He said while still holding me in his embrace. I was so excited to go to the amusement park but he's right and I don't want him to get sick. 'You're right.' I replied. 'Instead we can go to my place if you want.' Omg me and Felix alone at his house oh lord.. 'Uhm y-yeah that's a great idea.' I said. The bus finally arrived and we immediately went in. We walked to the back of the bus and sat down next to each other. Then I quickly grab my phone to text Hyunjin. 

Y/n
HYUN YOURE NOT GOING TO BELIEVE THIS

Hyunjin
Omg did Felix faint because of all of the rides you made him go on? 💀

Y/n
No dumbass we didn't go cause of the rain and instead we are going to his place🫣

Hyunjin
WAIT WHAAAAAT

Y/n
YEAH AND HE APPARENTLY LIVES ALONE

Hyunjin
YOU BETTER NOT DO SOMETHING YOULL REGRET LATER YOU BOZO

Y/n
WHO KNOWS...🤭😏
JK JK
OKAY LATER BAE LOVE YA❤️❤️

Hyunjin
Y/N DONT DO SUM STUPID
ANYWAYS LOVE YOU TOO❤️

Hyunjin's POV.
I switch off my phone and lay down on my bed. I literally do not know why I have been feeling so jealous of Felix lately. Hmm it's probably just because Y/n has been hanging out a lot with him these past days. I don't even know what she sees in him anyways, maybe because he doesn't annoy her for fun like 24/7? Well I don't care cause one thing I know is I'm 100 % way better than him. Plus I have known her basically my whole life and I also know everything about her. I bet that he doesn't even know her favorite color. I could also treat her waaaay better than him....

'Shit i like her.'

Suddenly my door was swung open by my now squealing mother. Oh no she heard it didn't she. 'I knew that this day would come where you finally realized you like her!' She said with excitement visible in her voice. What did she mean tho when she said "finally realized" ? 'Mom what do you mean with finally realized, I only started liking her just now.' I shyly said the last part. 'Hyun you know that time when Y/n played with another boy at the beach when you guys where only 6 years old? You got so jealous that you started playing with another girl just to make her jealous as well! Or that time you came home from the park crying because Y/n had told you that this boy was super cute even though he was about 10 years older than you guys. Oh and we can't forget about that time where Y/n had her first crush on this boy in middle school!' Uhm yeah I think I was in denial for a long time.. I groaned laying my head on her lap. 'I can't believe you realized before I even did.' She chuckled. 'Well I'm still glad that you also realized before it gets too late!' Oh shit maybe it is too late. 'Mom I think it's too late cause she likes Felix.' I sighed remembering how their alone at his place right now. 'They are also alone now at his place with no parents or whatever.' I sat up looking at my mom who now has a smirk on her face. 'I was gonna tell you guys this tomorrow but you can move in with Y/n! And it's perfect timing cause you can cockblock them.' (A/n note: We love supportive mama Hwang ;) ) 'Wait really, omg we've been waiting for this for so long!' I hugged her. I suddenly became really excited because of this news. 'Me and your dad and Y/n's parents were kinda hesitant at first about it but you guys are mature enough now to know how to take care of yourselves and each other and not do dumb things.' She said. 'Of course mom and I promise we won't do anything to disappoint you guys or make you regret your decisions!' I replied. 'Good, also whatever you do make sure to make her yours no matter what Hyun!' My mom said standing up and walking out of my room.

I will mom, I will.

———————————————————————————
Hyunjin finally realized he likes Y/n!! It was about time tbh tho🙄
♡︎♡︎♡︎