9.

Hyunjin and I arrived at our first class and the teacher wasn't there yet so a lot of students were talking about the new student. We sit in our assigned seats and wait for the teacher to come. About 10 minutes later the teacher finally arrived and apologized for being a little late. She went to the door and told someone to come in, which I'm guessing is the new student. Then to my surprise well the whole class was surprised, a blonde haired boy comes in and stands next to the teacher. He was absolutely beautiful like I don't think I've ever seen someone as beautiful as him. The teacher then asked him to introduce himself to the class. 'Hi my name is Felix and I'm 17.' He said while smiling. Dude his smile is the cutest thing ever. 'Wait are you from America?' Some random girl in my class suddenly asked. 'No I'm actually from Australia.' He replied. 'Well Felix you can now sit in the empty seat next to Hyunjin, Hyunjin please raise your hand. Hyunjin raised his hand and Felix immediately walked over to him. The teacher started teaching some stuff that I could honestly care less about so I, well me and Ryujin turned around so you know we could just get to know Felix better. He looked at me the second I turned around and smiled at me and oh my god I think my heart just did a whole backflip. It's probably the first time I felt like this in a long time. 'Hi I'm Y/n.' I said with the biggest smile. 'Hi Y/n nice to meet you! And that's a very pretty name by the way.' He replied while smiling back at me. OH MY GOD HE JUST TOLD ME THAT I HAVE A PRETTY NAME I THINK I'M INLOVE. 'And I'm Ryujin .' Ryujin said also with the biggest smile. 'Nice to meet you Ryujin!' He replied also smiling back at her. Oh my god he's an absolute angel. We talked and got to know him better and also told him he could sit with us at lunch from now on. Hyunjin told him how me and him are like inseparable and stuff, he always needs to brag about that to people and I absolutely have no idea why but I don't have a problem with it. The class ended and me, Hyunjin, Felix and Ryujin headed to the cafeteria.

Every girl in the cafeteria and some guys were starting at our table and it was probably because of how whipped they were for Felix. I think they are even more whipped for Felix then they are for Hyunjin. Yeah literally every girl in this school is obsessed and inlove with Hyunjin and a lot of them even asked him out and he didn't wanna reject them so he would just say yes and afterwards he would act like he didn't know who they were. To be honest I felt bad for them but it was also funny as fuck. We started talking about ourselves and basically getting to know each other more. 'Do you guys wanna come over to my place after school.' I asked them. Hyunjin and Ryujin obviously said yes I mean those two are always at my place. 'Sure but are your parents okay with that tho?' Felix asked me. 'No I live alone so it's okay.' I replied. 'Oh okay.' He replied smiling. I smiled back at him. His smile is definitely my favorite thing about him oh and also his freckles like they are absolutely adorable! We all then exchanged numbers with Felix since me Hyunjin and Ryujin already had each other's numbers and Ryujin added Felix to our group chat. After all of  that we started talking about the things we could do while hanging out at my place when suddenly the bell rang which meant that we needed to go to our next class.

————————————————————————
♡︎♡︎♡︎