5.

'I JUST WANT YOU FOR MY OWN
MORE THAN YOU COULD EVER KNOW
MAKE MY WISH COME TRUE
ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS IS YOU
YOU BABY.' We sung along the whole time while dancing and baking the cookies. We decided to go all in and make gingerbread cookies cause why not? I mean we are already in the Christmas spirit so yeah! I set the tray of cookies in the oven and grab Hyunjin's hand and pull him upstairs with me to do our face masks.

I get the face mask that we're gonna use and also a brush we can apply it with. 'Ok so I'm gonna apply it on your face and you can apply it on mine.' I said. He hummed as a response and sits on the chair i have in my room. I dip the brush in the face mask stuff and put it on his face. 'Oh my god why is this shit so cold?' He said. Omg this boy is such a drama queen. 'Oh do you want me to warm it up for you real quick?' I said in a sarcastic tone. 'Yes ma'am that would be great and while you're at that put a little bit of salt and pepper on it please.' He said playing along. I laugh and finish putting the face mask on his face. 'Perfect! you're done sir now could you do mine please?' I said. 'Anything for you ma'am!' He replied. I couldn't help but smile at him and he smiled back. He stands up and I sit in the chair. He dips the brush in the face mask stuff and slowly applies it on my face. 'I love how focused you are right now.' I said. He hummed as a response. 'You're all done ma'am!' He said with a proud smile plastered on his face. I look in the mirror and he actually did an amazing job! 'Let's take some pictures!!' I said in an excited tone. 'Sure but you better send them to me afterwards.' He replied. 'Of course.' I said. We walk to the bathroom and we start doing random poses. Hyunjin suddenly picks me up and puts me on his back. I laugh at the way he just did that out of no where. After we took some cute ass pictures we peel off our masks and then head downstairs and Hyunjin immediately plops on the couch in the living room . I take out the cookies and let them cool down. I hopped on the counter and sit there while waiting for the cookies to cool down so me and Hyunjin can eat them. I decided to post one of the photos we took on my instagram. I picked out the one where I'm on Hyunjin's back while poking his cheek. I put the caption: my best friend is better than yours🌚. Cause that's a fact and everyone knows it is. I post it and see that Hyunjin already liked the picture. He also posted a picture but he posted the one where we look each other in the eyes and make finger hearts to each other, with the caption: literally my other half🌝. I smile and chuckle a bit and immediately give it a like. I turn off my phone while Hyunjin walks into the kitchen whit his arms wide open, he hugs me. 'Are we still gonna watch the Christmas movie you were talking about cause if I'm being honest I would rather just go to sleep cause I'm very tired.' He said in a sleepy tone. ' Yeah of course, we can just watch it another time.' I replied while rubbing his back. We then head over to the living room. (They both sleep on the couch in the living room, why not in Y/n's room/ bed? Well they aren't dating or anything so I just thought that would be kinda weird or whateva ifykyk) While Hyunjin fell asleep I decided to scroll trough my phone for a bit since I wasn't that tired yet. I got a lot of notification of people that liked the picture I posted earlier. A lot of people also commented under it. 'So when's y'alls wedding?' , 'My favorite couple.'  ,  'Yall cute or whatevaa.' I read scrolling through all of the comments. I should really start turning off the comments if people are just gonna comment the same thing over and over again.. I sigh quietly then turn off my phone and also go to sleep.

————————————————————————
♡︎♡︎♡︎