13.

Hyunjin POV.
'And that's why we want to change partners if that's possible!' I said with Ryujin beside me nodding her head in agreement. We took Y/n and Chan's advice and decided to ask Mrs. Song to change partners. I mean don't get me wrong Ryujin is a good friend of mine but almost everyone knows- well I guess everyone but the teachers, that we don't get along very well when it comes to working together or something like that. 'Well I can't change the pairs anymore but if you guys want to you can make the projects on your own.' Mrs. Song said. 'Yes perfect that would be amazing!' I said with an excited tone. 'Thank you so much Mrs. Song!!' Ryujin said also excitedly. 'You guys are so welcome now go back to the cafeteria and make sure to eat something if you guys haven't already.' She said. Wow she does have a heart made of pure gold! We bowed and as soon as we walked out of the classroom we high fived (I don't even know if that's a word lmao) and excitedly walked back to the cafeteria.

Y/n POV.
'Uhm I'm guessing she didn't agree?' Felix said since the faces of these two looked like everything except happy and excited. 'Yeah she didn't change it.' Ryujin said. 'Even better she agreed that we could work individually!!' Hyunjin said suddenly all happy while Ryujin did her little happy dance. 'Never seen anybody but you guys get excited over working on your own.' I said while laughing and shaking my head. 'Oh and by the way Hyunjin and Ryujin you guys are also coming over after school cause me Felix and Chan are working on the project at my place later and we can like help each other brainstorm some ideas for each other's projects and stuff then.' Hyunjin gave me the most dramatic look ever. 'Oh god no I'm gonna have to pay even more for gass.' He said while pretending to faint. We all bursted out laughing. And then the bell rang which meant we had to go to our next class.

'Well that's why the answer is 34 and not 52.' Hyunjin and Mrs. Shin just had a whole argument about the answer of a question a student asked her and Hyunjin was trying his best to prove that the answer was 34 and not 52 like Mrs. Shin said. Yeah Hyunjin is secretly a nerd. Mrs. Shin double checked if what Hyunjin said was right and by the look on her face it probably was. 'Hmm impressive Hyunjin your really better at math than me!' Mrs. Shin had an impressed look on her face. Hyunjin bowed and thanked her and sat down back in his seat with a satisfied smile on his face. 'Wow good job nerd.' I smiled at him. 'Thank you dumbass.' He smiled back at me. 'Uhm did the teacher just admit that a student is better at math then herself okay wow I've never heard that before.' Felix said also with an impressed look on his face. 'I don't think I've mentioned this before Felix but Hyunjin is secretly a big nerd, he also tutors me at times as well!' I said. 'Uhm first of all I'm not a nerd I'm just smarter than you guys.' He said crossing his arms. 'Alright big baby no need to get offended.' I said patting Hyunjin's head. 'And being a nerd is actually not a bad thing at all cause you will get a lot of good job offers in the future you know.' Felix added. I nodded in agreement. 'That doesn't change the fact he's still a big ass nerd tho.' Ryujin said earning a sidekick from me to shut her up. 'Ryujin I know your not talking right now.' Hyunjin glared at Ryujin. They really have a sibling relationship as you can tell. 'Sometimes I feel sorry for you becoming friends with us since you have to hear them being all childish with each other.' I said to Felix with an embarrassed look. 'It's okay I'm actually super glad were all friends and I'll get used to it so don't worry.' He said with the most adorable smile ever. Me Hyunjin and Ryujin smiled as well. GOSH THIS BOY HAS ME SCREAMING IN MY OWN HEAD HE'S SO DAMN CUTE AHHH. And if your wondering were Chan is he has different classes than us except for that one period sadly so yeah! 'We are also super happy to be friends with you just so you know that.' I said with the biggest smile on my face feeling all happy. He smiled even bigger which made my heart melt completely. We all then went back to listening to what Mrs. Shin was teaching and I couldn't stop smiling because of how happy I felt at the moment.

————————————————————————
♡︎♡︎♡︎