4.

We decided to walk to the boutique since it's not that far away from my place. 'I can't believe how cold it is even though it's just the first day of fall.' I said. 'Right i mean imagine how cold it will be in the winter then.' He replied. 'Well I think we skipped fall this year and immediately jumped from summer to winter.' I said while shivering. He pulls me closer to him and puts his arm over my shoulder 'Now you won't be as cold.' He said smiling. I smiled back at him. Random people on the street started smiling at us and I even hear some of them whispering to each other about how cute we look together. I still don't seem to figure out why people think we're a couple i mean did they never see a boy and a girl being best friends? We arrived at the boutique and immediately entered it. Luckily it was very warm and cozy here so I wasn't freezing anymore. Eunji, the lady that owns this boutique welcomes us.'Ah my favorite customers are finally here, I was expecting you guys!' She said in an excited tone. We smile at her and start looking at all of the beautiful scarfs they had in stock. I put a scarf around Hyunjin's neck and pull him a little bit down so i can wrap the whole thing around his neck and i look at him with a satisfied look. He looks at himself in the mirror and it looks like he also liked it. He picks the same scarf and wraps it around my neck. We look in the mirror with satisfied looks, 'Perfect.' We say in unison and smile at each other. We pay for the scarfs and immediately put it on so we don't freeze while walking back.

Somehow me and Hyunjin ended up in this cute cafe and we both ordered ordered an iced americano. We were sitting on the comfortable couch they had with Hyunjin putting his head on my shoulder. The waiter comes back with our drinks 'Two iced americanos, enjoy!' He said. 'You guys are a beautiful couple by the way.' He added which made me frown. 'We're not a couple sir we're just best friends.' I replied. Hyunjin was drinking his drink still with his head on my shoulder while scrolling through his phone completely ignoring what was going on. 'Oh im sorry for the misunderstanding!' He said. 'It's okay, it's not the first time we've been told that anyways so we're used to it by now.' I simply said. After that he left and I started drinking my drink and I put my head on Hyunjin's and start scrolling through instagram. 'Do you feel uncomfortable when people keep on telling us and talking about how we are a cute couple or something like that?' He asked me in a soft tone. 'Well at first it did make me uncomfortable but then as time passed I got more used to hearing it so it's just whatever I guess, and you? Does it make you uncomfortable?' I replied and asked the same question to him. 'Well I never really thought anything about it cause people can think what they want to think but it just kinda made me sad to see that a guy can't be best friends or just friends with a girl anymore without people thinking that they are a couple you know?' He replied. 'Mhm that's so true.' I said. A few minutes passed and we walked home as the sky was getting darker.

We got sushi on the way home so as soon as we got home we ate it. After we finished eating we went upstairs to change into something more comfortable. 'Oh my god i have the perfect idea of what we are gonna do tonight!' I said as a perfect idea popped up in my head. 'Cuddle!' Hyunjin replied. Gosh does anyone want a very touchy and clingy boyfriend who loves- i mean LOVES to cuddle? Anyways 'Nope we are gonna bake cookies and do face masks and we can maybe watch a Christmas movie!' I replied excitedly. 'Sure remy but a Christmas movie in October?' He said. 'Yup everyone knows that it is completely normal to watch Christmas movies in October and also listen to Christmas songs!' I said still excited. 'Sure then let's do it!' He replied mocking my excitement. We go downstairs and put on a Christmas playlist.

————————————————————————
♡︎♡︎♡︎