36

We had been at the mall for a few hours and it was so much fun! We got to know a lot more about Olivia and it was nice to have another friend that was a girl. We all got along pretty well and that made me happy. We had gotten our nails done and shopped for a bunch of clothes. We had sat down because we got tired and hungry. 'We should definitely do this more often!' Olivia said. 'Mhm it was so much fun!' I replied. Ryujin nodded while sipping her drink. Then I got curious about something so I just started asking her. 'So Olivia are you dating Hyunjin just because of his looks or not?' I asked while eating. 'No why would I do that?' She kinda frowned. 'Because a ton of girls who like him only like him for his looks not for his personality or whatever.' I said. 'That is true Olivia believe it or not.' Ryujin added. Olivia put her drink down and smiled at us. 'Guys don't worry I don't like Hyunjin just because of his looks!' She said. 'And why do you really like him?' I replied. 'Well I like him because he is kind and he really cares about the people he loves, and not to forget he is super talented in many things which I really admire!' She chuckled. I smiled hearing these beautiful reasons. My best friend really does deserve someone like her. 'Sure he is super handsome as well but that doesn't mean I can or will like him only for that reason.' She said. (A/n: It's sad to see that some people really do only see him for his visuals and not for who he really is 🥲Wow Hyunjin really did score a good one. I just hope he doesn't think she's better than me and completely replace me. My smile kinda faltered thinking that. 'Well thank you Olivia for thinking about him in that way and telling us right Y/n?' Ryujin said looking at me. 'Oh mhm and Olivia just please don't break his heart alright cause he really doesn't deserve that.' I replied. I was completely zoning out just there getting lost in my thoughts. 'You don't have to worry about anything Y/n.' She gave me a warm smile which made me feel more worried. How is she so nice and so pretty? She is literally just like Hyunjin. Hyunjin is the sweetest soul I've ever met and he is really really handsome. How do people do both? Ryujin tapped me on my shoulder suddenly. I looked up at her. 'Let's go.' She said. I nodded and stood up as well and we walked away. 'I texted Hyunjin and he agreed to pick us up.' Olivia said.

Hyunjin's POV
I had picked up the girls from the mall and was driving them home. 'So did you girls have fun today?' I asked them. 'We did!' Olivia and Ryujin said. 'Mhm look we also got our nails done.' Y/n said as she showed them. Why did she get them done in my favorite color? She doesn't like black nails cause she said it apparently doesn't suit her not too long ago. 'My favorite color suits you Y/n.' I smiled at her from the rear view mirror. 'W-what I didn't know your favorite color was black oh my god what a coincidence!' She chuckled while purposely avoiding eye contact. I shook my head smiling and looked at Olivia, she smiled back. We quickly fist bumped. I dropped off Ryujin first then Olivia. I looked at Y/n when Olivia had left. She looked back at me. I patted the seat next to me. 'Come here.' I said. She sat next to me as I told her to. Then I started driving again to our house. 'Olivia is so perfect I'm happy that you found someone like her.' She said breaking the silence. 'Thank you Y/n.' I looked at her. She slightly smiled at me. 'I know I say this every time but she's just so beautiful I'm jealous of her beauty to be honest.' She said looking out of the window. (A/n: she low key sounds like a pick me here I know but we're just gonna ignore that😍) She always says this about Olivia but the truth is she's literally the most perfect girl inside and out that I've ever seen, yet she doesn't see that herself. 'Y/n I'm not gonna be sarcastic or mean for this time only so listen to me okay?' She looked at me and nodded. 'Look you're literally the most beautiful person that I've ever met inside and out so trust me there's nothing to be jealous about.' I said with all honesty. 'Thank you Hyunjin I'm so glad that you're my best friend.' She kissed my cheek and smiled at me and I quickly smiled back and avoided eye contact for the whole ride since I was kind of blushing while she talked about her day with the girls. (A/n: bro this is literally couple behavior wtf 😦..)

————————————————————————-
Happy new year loves!! I hope 2023 treats you all well <3 btw how are we alr at 6k reads like excuse me?! 😳 Tysm!

︎♡︎︎♡︎♡︎