15.

We arrived in the living room and Ryujin laid down on the carpet again with her computer and I laid down next to Felix on the carpet acting like I didn't just totally embarrass myself in front of them. 'Y/n your okay right.' Hyunjin asked me. 'What do you mean.' I asked acting clueless actually knowing damn wel what he meant. 'Well you were sweating and all red even though it's super cold outside.' Thank you Hyunjin for pointing all of that out oh god.. 'Yeah I'm good, super good actually like I'm absolutely amazing, I'm perfect yes.' I smiled with my thumbs up to show that I was doing just fine, well maybe being just 99.99% nervous since Felix was still laying down next to me and I could smell his cologne and let me tell you it smelled absolutely amazing. 'Hmm alright if you say so.' Hyunjin just smiles back at me also with his thumbs up. He probably knows that somethings going on with me and I know he's gonna ask me all sorts of questions later. 'I'm gonna get a drink you guys want something too?' I asked them since I seriously needed a drink cause my throat was getting dry after my little "freak out session". 'No thank you.' They said. 'Okay I'll be right back then.' I immediately went to the kitchen to get some water to drink. I started searching for some snacks we could munch on while doing our projects. I feel a presence behind me and I could bet that it was Hyunjin, I turn around and as I said it was Hyunjin. Oh no here we go..

Hyunjin POV.
I saw that little moment that Y/n and Felix had and I'm pretty sure Chan and Ryujin saw it as well. And after that she got all sweaty and red. I don't know why but I felt weird when they were so close. Y/n was now in the kitchen and I of course had to know why she was acting so weird and suspicious. I mean it's kinda obvious but I have to hear it come out of her own mouth. 'You know what I do want a drink be right back.' I said and immediately headed to the kitchen.

'Hi.' I smiled as Y/n turned around. 'Uhm hi.' She said with a confused look on her face. 'You gonna tell me why you were acting like that a few minutes ago?' I asked her while she was searching for snacks in her pantry. 'Yes but not now.' She said while holding the snacks. 'Why not now?' I grabbed the drinks that she pointed to telling me to bring it to the living room. 'Not the right time groot but I promise you I will tell you later.' She said as we walked back to the living room. 'Fine.' I replied. Although I probably know what the situation here is, I want her to tell me it cause I don't wanna jump on conclusions or something.

Y/n POV.
I'm gonna tell Hyunjin that I like Felix of course, but not right now cause Felix himself is in my house right now and you never know Hyunjin like he could freak out and shout out: YOU LIKE FELIX. So no definitely not right now. I put the snacks on top of the table while Hyunjin put the drinks down. 'You guys didn't ask for any but if you want something just grab it.' I picked up two drinks and a snack for me and Felix and then laid down back next to him.
Okay I don't think I mentioned this but me and Felix are working together on one computer so that's why I can feel his fucking breath on my skin right now and it's making me go crazy, in a good way though.. We were just supposed to work on a simple project, oh my god.

>Time skipp<
'Okay were finally done!' I rolled down on my back since my stomach was starting to hurt from laying down on it for several hours. 'Finallyyy.' Felix whined and also rolled down on his back. I looked at him and he honestly looked so effortlessly hot and cute at the same time. 'Okay let's go out to eat something cause I'm literally starving right now.' Chan said. Then my stomach started rumbling. Everyone bursted out laughing and so did I. 'I think that's a great idea come on let's go!' I replied.

————————————————————————
♡︎♡︎♡︎