17.

Y/n POV.
' That was our presentation!' I said to the class. Not gonna lie I was pretty nervous before we had to present it but on the way to school Hyunjin kept telling me that it would all be okay and stuff like that to make me feel better since he knows I get nervous when I need to present something to the whole class or something like that. His words really help me be a little less nervous about situations like these. 'Okay amazing job guys you can now sit down and we'll go on to the next group!' Mr. Lee smiled at us which meant he was pleased with our presentation and that honestly made me happy inside. We sat down at our table as the teacher told us. 'Good job guys!' Chan said with a proud smile plastered on his face. 'We'll definitely get the highest score of the class.' Felix said confidently. 'Mhm I bet we will.' I said also confidently since we did work really hard on this. 'You aren't that nervous anymore right? Like you're better now?' A concerned Felix asked me. He's so adorable oh my god. I smiled softly at him. 'Yeah nothing to worry about.'

(Chan really be 3rd wheeling lmaoo)

>Time skip<
'Sooo how did the presentation go?' Hyunjin said sipping on his banana milk. 'It went very well actually.' I replied. 'Better than we expected.' Felix added. 'I bet that Y/n was super nervous again and also possible chances of overreacting.' Ryujin smirked. She was obviously referring the "overreacting" to yesterday. 'Yeah but her little Prince Charming helped her calm down.' Chan teasingly said while looking at Felix who was sitting next to me. Aaand this is the part where my head turns into a tomato, great!! Even better we are at school at the moment and our break time is almost over, perfect.. just perfect. I cleared my throat. 'So how did you two's presentation go?' I was obviously trying to change the subject. 'Ahww look at them getting all flustered how cute.' Hyunjin said. Oh no he's so dead. 'Hyunjin you're dead.' I glared at him. I slowly stood up and he started running away which made me chase him of course, I didn't even care that all of the people in the cafeteria just saw me chase Hyunjin.

Narrator POV.
'Yeah he's definitely dead.' Ryujin said looking at the two boys. They both hummed while nodding both of their heads. 'They could've at least took their bags with them.' Ryujin said. Felix at this point was trying not to get teased by these two. 'Sooo Felixx..' Ryujin began. 'Oh look my mom is calling me let me go pick that up.' A nervous Felix said. He immediately ran out of the cafeteria. 'Why do they leave their bags here like we have to carry all 3 bags now.' Ryujin said to Chan. 'They definitely like each other.' Chan said. 'True, it's literally so obvious...' She agreed.

Y/n POV.
'Hyunjin stop okay you win.' I half screamed while panting. Hyunjin walked over to me while also out of breath since we literally ran through the whole school building. 'Couldn't your short ass legs handle it anymore? Ahw how sad.' He said. 'Dude you're acting like I'm 4'9 while I'm actually a just a few inches shorter than you.' I crossed my arms while kinda glaring at him. (If you forgot Y/n is 5'4 and Hyunjin is 5'10) 'Yeah but it's just really fun to tease you.' He playfully smirked while patting my head. I smirked as well and slapped the back of his head and immediately started running away while he started chasing me. 'YAH Y/N COME HERE THAT REALLY HURT.' He said while students were looking our way again. I just laughed the whole time. Plus I didn't even slap him that hard he's just a drama queen, always likes to overdo everything but I honestly love that about him it never fails to make me laugh. Maybe I got my "overreacting skils" from him.. yeah probably.
The bell started ringing which was perfect so I looked back were Hyunjin was and he wasn't there surprisingly. I stopped running. 'Hyunjin where are you? We have to go to our next class.' I said it in a normal tone cause he's probably hiding somewhere nearby. 'Hm too bad I'll just go to class then.' I turned around and I hit my head on someone's chest. I immediately knew to who this chest belonged to, Hwang Hyunjin a.k.a my best friend. I looked up and a smiling Hyunjin was looking back at me. That stupid eye smile of his never fails to automatically make me smile too. 'Okay are we even now?' I said since he made me bump into his chest. 'No.' He patted my head once again. 'There now we are.' I stuck out my hand and he shuck it. 'Great now let's go to class cause I really don't want to go to detention once again.' I started walking towards our classroom with him walking next to me.

————————————————————————
♡︎♡︎♡︎