44

Hyunjin's POV

I got home and I grabbed a few things then Immediately left. I was a bit embarrassed about it all if I was being honest. She never yelled at me like that, or even gotten so angry at me. Did she truly not like me back just even one ounce? Was I being delusional about her secretly liking me back? No I literally saw her get jealous of Olivia the whole time. The plan was working so well. Or was my mind just telling me that? I decided that giving her some space and time to think about all of this was best so I drove to my parents house so I could stay there for some time. I don't know why she got angry like that tough, like I know the only thing she wants is for our friendship to not be completely ruined and that's also the last thing I want. But she said herself if she was in "my friends friends situation" she would want him to confess etc. And I did. Am I regretting that I confessed to her? Yes and no. I truly do love her and I'm glad she finally knows now, but on the other hand this may or may not have ruined our friendship. I couldn't just go back to school on Monday and act like nothing had happened. So I was gonna try to not be in her presence at all, not even at school.

Y/n's POV
I was walking back home. Felix insisted on driving me home and coming with me, but I told him that I wanted to be alone to have some time to think about everything. It felt somewhat comforting to walk alone in the dark streets with the wind blowing trough my hair. Usually I would find it scary to walk alone at night but that's the last thing I cared about. The only thing on my mind was him.

' I'm in love with you.'

It kept on replaying in my mind. I saw these type of things happen all the time where the two best friends got into a relationship and then broke up to never speak one word to each other. Why would he want to risk that? Plus I don't like him so I wouldn't even consider getting into that, right? Ugh this stupid feeling again. 'Omg leave me alone stupid heart didn't you see what just happend and now you're doing this?' I said out loud.

'Y/n I love you no matter what you think okay, I don't care about anyone but you, why can't you fucking see that? The only thing I want is you Y/n, the only thing my eyes see is you!'

Felix has never even said these things to me, so how could he then? Was he actually in love with me? No Y/n obviously not he just thinks he is cause you guys are around each other 24/7, so he'd gotten used to me being around which made him get too attached. And his mind made him believe that that was love.

'Well Y/n do you still love me more than anyone?'

He asked me that out of nowhere that night. He kinda looked insecure and almost a bit sad? And when I asked the question back to him he..

'More than anything or anyone in this world.'

Oh my god. How could I so blind? Anyone could've guessed it by then. He looked me deeply in the eyes as well while saying that. I fucking hate myself for not seeing this coming. I should've distanced myself from him at that point, then this would've never happend.

When I arrived home I immediately went upstairs. I was about to enter my room but a urge of checking on him came up for some reason. Would it be too bad if I just peeked really quick just to see if he's asleep? I quietly opened the door to his room and he wasn't there. Right, he obviously went to his parents house. It would've been so awkward if he was actually here cause we couldn't just pretend that none of this had happend and went on with our lives. I walked into his room and laid down on his bed. 'Why did this have to happen? Why Hyunjin? Why did you have to give in on those stupid feelings?' I said looking up at the ceiling. "Maybe you were being too dramatic?" No I wasn't. "Loving someone isn't a crime though." I didn't say it was but why would he wanna risk our 10 + years of friendship for love? "Maybe because he is genuinely in love with you?." No he isn't I already said that! Did he really think that I was also in love with him? Is that why he confessed? "Yes remember the things you did with him?" I remembered everything possible I did with him. Oh my god we did fucking act like a couple- That's not how normal best friends act with each other. Why did I think acting like that with him was normal? "Maybe because you secretly like him as well? I mean you did really enjoy yourself those times" what- 'NO I DONT LIKE HIM STUPID VOICE IN MY HEAD JUST SHUT UP.' I said out loud. "Then why are you being so defensive about it Y/n?" 'I'm not even being defensive.' I said. Yes I was really talking with the voice in my head. "Why are you feeling this way again then and why are your cheeks heating up hm?" I couldn't argue with her anymore, I was too tired to. My eyes got to heavy so I closed them and immediately fell asleep.

——————————————————————————
Do y'all ever just also argue with that stupid voice inside you? I swear she's my biggest enemy💀 anyways- also not her falling asleep on Hyunjin's bed?! Books slowly coming to an end just reminding y'all to be ready🤭

︎︎
︎︎♡︎︎︎♡︎♡︎