10.

>Time skip<

Hyunjin POV.
Me, Y/n, Ryujin and Felix went to Y/n's place right after school ended. While me and Felix were talking Y/n and Ryujin head to the kitchen. As we talked I learned that Felix was also into dancing and rapping just like me, we have a lot more in common than I thought. 'Ok Hyunjin I'm gonna ask you something and you have to be completely honest with me.' Felix suddenly said. 'Uhm well it depends but go on.' I replied. 'Do you have any sort of feelings for Y/n?' He whispered. Why is he asking me this all of a sudden? 'Well no Y/n is just my childhood best friend, nothing more.' I whispered back. 'Oh ok.' He said. 'Why did you ask?' I asked him curiously. 'Well.. I was just curious, yeah that's it!' He replied. I don't know why but I have a weird feeling about this Felix guy.

Y/n POV.
Me and Ryujin were in the kitchen since I wanted to cook something delicious for Felix and Hyunjin, well mostly Felix cause I wanted to impress him with my aMaZInG cooking skills. I quickly texted Hyunjin and asked him to ask what Felix's favorite food was so I could cook it for the four of us.

Y/n
Can you please ask Felix what his favorite food is. But don't tell him that I asked it.

Hyunjin
Sure anything for you ma'am.

Y/n
Thank you so muchh :)

Hyunjin
He says that he loves tteokbokki.

Y/n
Okay today's dish is tteokbokki then.
Thank youu😙

Hyunjin
You're welcome ma'am🤷🏼‍♂️

Y/n
Oh and can you like maybe ask him if he wants to play video games or something like just please don't make it awkward or whatever.

Hyunjin
Suree🙄

'Y/n weren't we supposed to cook food ?' Ryujin says at the same time I put my phone down. 'Sorry I just asked Hyunjin to ask Felix what his favorite food was, but yes we are gonna cook something delicious.' I said. 'Andd whats his favorite food?' Ryujin asked. 'Tteokbokki! That's also my favorite food, oh my god we are definitely made for each other Ryujin!' I replied excitedly. 'Uhm bae did you just like admit that you like a boy that you literally only met today? Oh my god the Y/n finally likes someone after god knows how many years!' Ryujin replied. It's true I haven't liked anyone since the boy in my middle school, but thats a whole different story. 'Well I do want to get to know him better first obviously but it's not like I don't have a teeny tiny crush on him you know.' I said.
'Well who knew that the new student could be you're new lover rightt!' She says with a smile plastered on her face. 'We'll see Ryujin we'll see.' Then I began making the tteokbokki with Ryujin teasing me about Felix and stuff.

>Time skip<
We started eating. ' Tteokbokki is definitely my favorite food ever!' Felix said while eating. 'Oh really I didn't know that, I just made it since it's also my favorite food!' I said while getting a glare from Hyunjin that was sitting across from me, I just smiled at him. 'Yeah Y/n and I always have loved to eat this since we were younger, it's our comfort food.' Hyunjin says. 'Should we by the way like watch a movie or something after we finished eating.' Ryujin said. 'Sure that's a good idea' I replied. 'Yeah sounds good to me.' Felix said agreeing. Hyunjin just hummed. After we finished eating our food we picked out a movie that we all wanted to watch. I sat next to Hyunjin and put my head on his shoulder as he wraps his arm around me. 'You guys sure that you aren't some sort of couple cause y'all are looking a little too much like a couple now.' Felix said while chuckling a little bit. 'Nope we are just a couple of besties.' I said. 'You never know right like I bet that they will date in a few months cause they have been acting like a couple a little too much this year.' Ryujin said. 'Best friends can cuddle too you know.' Hyunjin replies to Ryujin. 'Sure best friends also hold hands at school and other places as well and they also are literally 24/7 with each other, also not to mention sleep together.' She says while giving Hyunjin a glare. 'Okay enough let's just watch the movie since that's what we were supposed to do right?' Felix said. 'Exactly.' I say agreeing with him. After that it became quite and everyone was focused on the movie. After the movie ended Felix and Hyunjin left. Ryujin was sleeping over today which I didn't mind cause I honestly love her company. Ryujin went to the other guest room, and which you can also call her room cause every time she sleeps over she sleeps in that room. And I went in my own room. I change into some pajamas and I decided to read a new chapter of the book I'm currently reading. After I finish reading the chapter I put my book away and turn the lights off and slowly drift off to sleep.

————————————————————————
♡︎♡︎♡︎