26.

My alarm started ringing which caused me to wake up. I groaned and stood up. I put on my clothes and did my hair and usual make up. I packed my bag and head downstairs. Suddenly someone knocked on my door. I opened the door and both Hyunjin and Felix were looking at me. Wel this was awkward.. I told them to come in and they did. 'Okay uhm Hyunjin there is something you should know.' I said eyeing Felix. Felix nodded in approval. 'So me and Felix are dating!' I smiled big. Hyunjin looked shocked. Why were his eyes filled with disappointment tho? 'O-oh wow I'm really happy for you both!' He smiled. 'Okay great well should we go to school now?' I asked them. They both nodded.

Hyunjin's POV
I sat in the car expecting Y/n to sit next to me in the passengers seat like she normally does. Instead she sat next to Felix in the backseat. Like I know that they are dating but she could still sit next to me. After all I'm her best friend. I still couldn't believe that they were dating if I'm being honest. I started the car and head to school. I looked at them through the mirror. Y/n was resting her head on his shoulder and had her arms wrapped around his arm. She looked adorable. I smiled. I just wish I could switch places with Felix right now. I brushed my thoughts away and focused on the road.

Y/n's POV
We were sitting at lunch. Me and Felix told Ryujin and Chan about me and Felix dating and they were both really happy for us. 'Oh guys also my parents and Hyunjin's finally agreed to let us move in together by the way!' Hyunjin suddenly became all smiley. 'Wow really you guys have been wanting this forever that's amazing!' Chan said. 'Yeah you guys never stopped talking about how you guys wanted to move in together.' Ryujin said. While Hyunjin, Ryujin and Chan talked I rested my head on Felix's shoulder. I looked at him. 'You aren't mad that Hyunjin is gonna move in with me are you?' I asked him. He smiled. 'Of course not I trust you and plus you guys have been wanting this forever.' This boy I swear never ever fails to make my heart flutter. I quickly kissed his chee. I smiled at him. 'Thank you Felix for trusting me.' He nodded softly while smiling back.

Time skip*
I was staring at the clock that was hanging on the wall. I was currently in my last class with Felix. I couldn't wait to immediately go over to Hyunjin's to help him move out. 'Babe wanna go somewhere after school.' Felix asked. I looked at him. 'I'm sorry I promised Hyunjin to help him pack all of his stuff so he can move in.' I stared at the clock again. In about 5 minutes the bell will ring. 'Oh okay.' I looked at him and flashed a quick smile and looked back at the clock. He chuckled. 'You know your really cute when you're all focused.' I looked at him once again. 'Yeah well I'm really excited about Hyunjin moving in.' He chuckled once again while shaking his head. The bell finally rang. Me and Felix left the classroom together.

Hyunjin's POV
I saw Y/n and Felix walking towards my way in the hallway with their hands intertwined. I quietly scoffed. 'Hi Hyun should we go?' Y/n excitedly said. 'Yeah let's go.' She gave Felix a kiss and we both said our goodbyes to him. I got so jealous at the fact she literally kissed him in front of me. We head to the car. 'You know that was really gross that you kissed him in front of my poor eyes.' I said while rolling my eyes as a joke. She chuckled. 'Well Hyun one day your gonna get a beautiful girlfriend and do these type of things with her as well.'  Yeah I just wish the girlfriend part would be you. 'Yeah yeah whatever now get in the car.' She got in the car as I opened it for her. Then I got in the driver's seat and we head to my house.

—————————————————————————-
Finally the long awaited chapter! Sorry for taking so long! Don't forget to follow me as well and vote if you dont mind :)

(Btw make sure to stream case143!)

♡︎♡︎♡︎