49

We slowly broke the kiss. He was looking at me, but this time I was the one who was avoiding his eyes. What had I done? I kissed another boy while having a boyfriend? Omg. I HAVE A BOYFRIEND. Shit shit shit. What the fuck was I thinking? I looked at him awkwardly. 'Uhmm I have to go I'm s-sorry.' I slowly said then stood up and ran away. To be honest I don't know where I was running to, but I had to be alone. So I ran until I found a good place where I could be all alone. It was very nice, there was a little lake and a water fountain in the middle of it. The place was closed off by lots of trees, leaves and flowers. Like a wall. That was good cause no one would be able to see me here. I laid down on the grass closing my eyes. I sighed. What am I gonna do now? I cheated on Felix, one of the sweetest souls that I know. He definitely deserved someone way better than me. A girl who truly loves him and only focuses on him. Not a cheater like me who can't seem to make up her mind..

Felix's POV
I was done painting and decided to go check up on Y/n. I quietly looked at them from afar. They were hugging. I got a bit closer. She was crying? I wanted to go up to them but decided to just observe them from here for now. They were looking at one another. She was getting closer to Hyunjin. My eyes widened. They started kissing. Oh god. My heart dropped at the sight of them kissing. I looked away. I saw her running away a few seconds later. I shook my head. No that wasn't real, that only happened in my imagination. Right? I really wanted to believe it did but I know I couldn't lie to myself like that. I swallowed the lump in my throat. I didn't know what to do now. I was feeling many emotions at one time. Sadness, Anger, confusion and more. I wasn't angry at either of them, in fact I was angry at myself. Angry at myself because I came in between them when we all know that they are literally meant for each other. But I couldn't help myself, she was just too perfect not to fall in love with.

Hyunjin's POV
I watched her as she ran away. I sighed. I have been waiting for this moment forever. It felt absolutely surreal. I wanted to run after her but I know she's overwhelmed with many emotions right now and my presence would probably make it even worse for her, so it's best that I just leave her alone. I stood up and walked over to the painting that wasn't finished yet, I looked at it. I picked up my brush and started painting further. The vision of her sitting on the seat in front of me was imprinted in my head so it wasn't hard to finish the painting. I looked at the empty seat standing there and visioned her sitting there like she did earlier then sighed, every day I wonder how she's a real person living in this world. Her beautiful smile, her kind eyes, her soft voice, her sweet scent. Her entire existence is just too perfect to be true. These past weeks have been insanely hard. Staying away from her, not talking to her or even look in her direction. It was all because of my stupid heart. If I just tried to get over these feelings the moment I got them, then none of this would've happened and we'd all still be happy. I don't even know why I thought that stupid plan was a good idea to supposedly "make her realize she has feelings for me as well." I don't even know where I got the idea from that she also had secret feelings for me while having a whole boyfriend. I do feel slightly bad for Felix, I mean she did just kinda cheat on him with me. It's selfish and bad to say this but, I don't regret kissing her one bit. I would even do it again over and over if you asked me too. But she probably regrets it with her whole life and hates me even more than she already does.

Y/n, what does Felix have that I don't? I've been with you your whole life, through the ups and the downs. I have done nothing but love you endlessly. Why is that so bad like you make it out to be? My brain tells me that I'm stupid for thinking you could've possibly had hidden feelings for me as well. But my heart tells me a whole different story. It tells me that there is something there. I can see it by the way your eyes look into mine, and only in mine. I could feel it in the kiss we had shared today. But there's worry, and fear. But why? What are you so afraid of? What's holding you back? Just tell me and I'll do everything it takes to help you get over the fear and stop the worry that's been going on in that pretty head of yours, so that you can finally be happy. I could truly make you the happiest girl in this world if you would just let me in.

I once again sighed as I got out of my thoughts and painted the last bits of the painting. I was thinking way too much about all of this. After all the actual reality no matter what I thought or felt was that this is really all just a one sided love.

————————————————————————
I hope I can make it up to you guys for not updating for a long time once again with this long and crazy chapter!! Anywayss lmk what you think is gonna happen between Y/n and Felix now that he knows she cheated on him...🤧  (Pls don't hate me y'all🙏🏼)

︎︎♡︎︎︎♡︎♡︎