42

Ryujin's POV

When we arrived at the party I immediately walked away from the group and tried to find Seojun. I regret going straight home that day after the dance class. He actually tried talking to me, I heard him call after me. But I only walked faster. He was the first guy that made me feel like this. It felt weird. I kept on praying that he would remember me while I was still searching for him. And then there he was. His back facing me. I suddenly got this tingly feeling again inside me. I breathed in and out and went straight to him. I tapped on his shoulder and he turned around. His eyes grew wide. 'Oh my god I thought I would never see you again Ryujin, hi how are you!' He said hugging me all of a sudden. Wait he rememberers me? Omg! He even remembers my name!! I immediately hugged him back. 'Hi Seojun I've been doing good how about y-you?' I sat down on the chair he pulled out for me. 'Same here I really am glad to see you again tough!' He smiled looking me in the eyes. I smiled, I think I smiled a bit too big tough cause he chuckled suddenly. 'Same so why are you here?' I asked while my stupid cheeks were turning hotter by the second. 'To party and to dance with you once again.' He suddenly stood up and took my hand and walked us to the area where everyone was dancing. Omg is this like really happening right now? Oh god did I die and somehow get to heaven? Well I for sure don't want to leave. He then started dancing and I joined him. He's amazing omg. I started to feel more comfortable with him so I dropped all my worries and just enjoyed being with him.

Y/n's POV

I smiled at the sight of Ryujin dancing and laughing with Seojun. I was happy for her. This was perfect for them to finally really get to know each other. Who knows maybe a new ship may sail some time soon...

I sighed. I remembered that there were drinks and I really wanted to have some. What's a party without some alcohol right? I looked next to me and only Hyunjin was there talking to some other dude that was at the table we were sitting at. I saw Felix having fun with Chan and some of their other friends and I really didn't know where Olivia was. I poked his cheek interrupting their conversation. He immediately looked at me. 'Let's go have some drinks together!' I yelled a bit to him since the music was too loud. 'You sure you know your alcohol tolerance isn't high.' He replied. 'Yeah I'm not gonna drink that much anyway don't worry.' I grabbed his arm. 'Sorry dude but I'm stealing Hyunjin away from you, he's mine for the rest of the night byee.' I said to the guy he was talking with and walked over to where the drinks were.

Hyunjin's POV
Would it be weird if I said that I genuinely enjoyed her calling me hers? It made feel happy and good about myself. We sat down and she immediately asked for some shots. I focused on her. I watched her every move. She looked stunning, I'm aware that I keep on saying that but I can't help it. It's her fault for literally looking like an angel?! 'Okay wait we should make a fun game out of this.' She said to which I nodded. 'Every time we take a shot we have to confess a secret that we haven't told each other yet.' She said. Was this the perfect time to finally pour my heart out to her or not? I don't think so, it doesn't feel right to do it this way. 'Alright let's do it.' I said. She happily clapped her hands and took her first shot. 'Okay so it's kind of embarrassing but remember that night we secretly watched a horror movie when we were younger and I kept on joking about the fact I was gonna piss my pants?' She said. I nodded smiling seeing what was coming. 'Yeah well I actually did piss in my pants that night.' I laughed. She looked at me embarrassed. 'Okay okay my turn.' Then I took a shot. 'Uhm just so you know and don't feel alone I may or may not have pissed in my pants as well that time.' She was trying to hold in her laugh but ended up bursting into laughter which made me laugh as well. She then took another shot. 'Wow okay the alcohol may or may not be already kicking in but anyways so in 8th grade I actually had a crush on one of your guy friends.' She put her hand over her mouth and giggled. I frowned. A crush I didn't know about? 'Which one Y/n?' I said. 'Daehwi!' She whispered in my ear. Oh. I wonder why him? They didn't even talk that much with each other. I used to be pretty close with Daehwi, we're still friends but don't talk much like we used too. I nodded then took another shot. I could tell she was already a bit drunk so I decided to ask her something she would probably not think about that much right now. 'Wait I actually want ur opinion on something.' She nodded while smiling. 'So a friend of my friend is in a situation where he's in love with his best friend, but his best friend is in a relationship where she seems to be happy in but she does these certain things that makes him believe she secretly likes him back but doesn't want to accept her real feelings, and he also sometimes leaves hints to make her a bit aware of the situation but she doesn't see those hints, what would you want my friends friend to do?' She hummed. 'Hmm I think the girl is really blind cause if I was her I would've been aware by the first hint, also if I was that girl I would probably want my best friend to just clearly confess his feelings to me cause although you said she seems happy in the relationship she's clearly just liking the fact that some other person can make her forget about her true feelings for her best friend that she doesn't want to ruin her friendship with him incase something bad happens between them.' She smiled proudly. I looked her in the eye while she did the same completely unaware of what was happening. Okay I guess this is actually happening right now. Something inside me tells me not to do it but fuck it. I have to tell her I don't want to see her with that Felix guy anymore. It disgusts me seeing them kiss and be all touchy. I breathed in and out nervously. 'I'll go again since you're already drunk.' She chuckled and put her thumbs up. I then took the last shot. "Here goes nothing." I said under my breath...

'Y/n I love you.'

—————————————————————————
AYO PPL HE FINALLY CONFESSED OMGG😫
I made a long ass chapter for yall to make up for the time I didn't update😋 Tysm for the support, here's a kiss: 💋 stay tuned babes >> ; )

︎︎♡︎︎︎♡︎♡︎