24.

Felix's POV.
Me and Y/n were currently watching a movie that we picked out together. She was sitting so close to me that I could smell her perfume and it smelled absolutely amazing. While she focused on the movie I got lost in my thoughts. Why did she look so flustered and shy after I said she looked good in my clothes? Why did she freak out so much that time at her house? Does she like me back? Should I tell her that I like her tonight? It does seem like a good idea to do it tonight since we are alone. Okay Felix you will tell her tonight, you only live once right?

I stopped the movie and she immediately looked at me. 'Why did you stop the movie?' I sighed. Be confident Felix be confident. 'Okay so I wanna tell you something that's pretty important and that I've been wanting to tell you for a really long time now.' I said not trying to think about how she may reject me and our friendship would be ruined. 'Okay I'm listening.' She said without breaking eye contact. I sighed again. Okay here it goes...

'I like you Y/n, you are such a beautiful person inside and out. The first time I came to school I immediately felt at ease and welcomed all because of you and every time you smile my heart skips a beat.' I shyly looked at her with my cheeks a now light pink shade. Her cheeks were super red and she looked really shocked. Guess she wasn't expecting the sudden confession. 'O-omg Felix I like you too and I have for such a long time but I didn't knew you liked me back like I d-didn't think that was possible.' She looked at me with the most adorable look on her face. WAIT SHE LIKES ME BACK?  'Come here.' I wrapped my arms around her really tight out of happiness. 'So does this mean I'm your girlfriend now?' She said with a soft voice. I smiled. 'Well do you want to be my girlfriend?' I replied with still a smile on my face. She looked at me. 'Of course I do!You don't know how long I've been waiting for this moment.' Her genuine smile again didn't fail to make my heart skip a beat. I chuckled. 'Then yes you are my girlfriend.' I said to her. 'Finally!' She said.
Suddenly she pressed her lips on mine.  I got surprised for a second but immediately kissed back.  'Oh I'm sorry I just got so excite-' I cut her off by kissing her again.

We broke the kiss and I just admired every little detail on her beautiful face. She literally looks like an angel. 'Y/n I promise to treat you super well and never do anything that makes you sad and if I do I will never forgive myself for that because you deserve literally everything good in this world.' I said meaning every word that just came out of my mouth. She smiled at me and slightly pouted. 'Felix you truly  are an angel and I also promise you that I will be the best girlfriend ever and if I'm not you have every right to break up with me, but that won't be necessary since I'm confident I'm gonna be the best girlfriend in the world!' Gosh she is so cute. I smiled really hard. I gave her a quick peck on the lip and wrapped my arms around her tightly. We then continued watching the movie while cuddling.

Hyunjin's POV.
When Chan arrived we immediately went to my room. I was planning to tell him immediately after he arrived. Chan always gives good advice and stuff and that's exactly what I need. 'So I'm gonna tell you something but you have to keep it a secret okay?' I said to him with a serious face. 'Hm okay?' He looked at me speciously. 'Okay so I just realized that I like Y/n.' I looked at him waiting for his reaction. He smiled proudly. 'I'm not even surprised to be honest but I'm so happy that you finally realized.' Ugh Chan too? 'Yeah well the bad thing is she likes Felix and their at his place right now and he lives alone.' I sighed. Chan's smile dropped. 'But good thing is that our parents finally agreed that we can live together.' His smile appeared on his face again. 'Well that's really good cause she will most likely always come back home to you right?' I nodded. He is right no matter what happens she will come back home to me. Plus I'm her childhood best friend so she would never put anyone above me.

———————————————————————————
OMG FINALLY ITS OFFICIALLL!!!
Thank you btw for the ppl who are reading this story and voting love y'all mwah 💋!
♡︎♡︎♡︎