43

Hyunjin's POV

Omg I did it. I never thought I'd confess so soon and at a party while she was drunk. I was feeling insanely nervous, scared and relieved at the same time. She laughed. 'I already know that silly I love you too you're my bestest friend in the whole wide world!' She said smiling. 'No Y/n I like you more than as my best friend, I'm in love with you.' I sighed.

Y/n's POV
I frowned. I never sobered up this fast. Did I hear that correct? Was he being serious? No- he's joking right?  I stared at him. 'Hyunjin are you drunk?' He shook his head. 'No I don't get drunk that fast unlike you.' He said. 'Well then you must be joking with me right?' I sounded serious so he got serious again as well. 'Y/n listen I've always loved you since we were children but I didn't want to accept those feelings until I just did.' He came closer to me. I backed away. No this couldn't be true. There is no way he's in love with me. He literally has a girlfriend. What will she think if she founds out about this. Oh god no I feel disgusted about myself. I stood up from my seat. I don't know why but I felt angry so I couldn't help but yell at him. 'YOU DONT LIKE ME HYUNJIN, YOUR MIND IS PLAYING GAMES WITH YOU, ALSO WHAT ABOUT OLIVIA HUH? WHAT ABOUT OUR FRIENDSHIP HYUNJIN? OH GOD WHY DID YOU EVEN THINK IT WAS A GOOD IDEA TO TELL ME THIS IN THE FIRST PLACE.' Tears were forming in my eyes at this point. I could never like him like that, I would never allow myself to. My heart would not be able to handle our friendship getting ruined over a relationship that would maybe not even work out. We've basically been best friends since we were babies. We grew up together, and even took our first steps together. 'Y/N I LOVE YOU NO MATTER WHAT YOU THINK OKAY, I DONT CARE ABOUT ANYONE BUT YOU, WHY CANT YOU FUCKING SEE THAT? THE ONLY THING I WANT IS YOU Y/N, THE ONLY THING MY EYES SEE IS YOU.' He yelled back holding my hands. I yanked my hands out if his grip. A ton of people were looking at us now. I just hoped Felix and Olivia were not one of those people. 'WELL I DONT LOVE YOU IN THAT WAY HYUNJIN, I DONT KNOW WHAT MADE YOU BELIEVE I DID OR WOULD, BUT I REALLY DONT.' I crossed my arms. 'Y/N THEN WHY DID YOU NEVER MIND ME SLEEPING IN THE SAME BED WITH YOU WHILE CUDDLING UNDER THE SAME SHEETS TROUGH THE WHOLE NIGHT, WHY AT TIMES DID YOU GET JEALOUS OVER OLIVIA LIKE THAT, CAUSE THATS NOT WHAT A FRIEND WOULD DO IF YOU WOULD ASK ME.' I widened my eyes and scoffed. 'WELL AS I SAID HYUNJIN I DONT LOVE YOU LIKE THAT, IM SORRY THAT MY ACTIONS MADE YOU FORM A STUPID CRUSH ON ME, IM HAPPY IN MY RELATIONSHIP WITH FELIX AND SO SHOULD YOU BE WITH OLIVIA, SHES AN AMAZING GIRL.' He had a hurt expression on his face. I felt bad but it had to be said. I can't have him  thinking he loves me because of those absolutely stupid actions of mine. I wasn't aware that those things would have such an "impact" on him. 'Alright Y/n I can't force you to love me back anyways, so I'll leave you to enjoy the rest of the night if I didn't completely ruin it.' He said. He came close to my face. 'Please don't cry because of me and all of the things that happend right now.' He whispered in my ear then quickly wiped away my tears. Suddenly a familiar feeling washed over me. Warm and tingly on the inside and cheeks slightly heating up. Oh fuck no, don't even try after all that that just happened. Ew. He looked me in the eyes one last time and then left. I saw his car driving away extremely fast. He was mad. He had no reason to be mad, I was the one who was supposed to be angry. But I wasn't, I was more sad than angry. Then I saw Felix standing by the crowd with a sad expression. My heart dropped, did he saw all of that?  I quickly went over to him and hugged him. He hugged me back tightly, which made me surprised cause I thought he'd be mad for some reason. The crowd went back to what they were doing but most of them went to tell their friends about the confession of Hyunjin. I stayed in Felix's arms feeling safe with him. 'Guys Hyunjin just confessed his love to Y/n.' I heard a girl say. 'Oh my god really? I mean we all saw it coming.' Someone replied. I then just broke down right then and there with Felix hugging me even tighter and stroking my hair in a comforting way. Why did this have to happen here? Why did this even have to happen at all?

Ryujin heard about everything that had happend and immediately came and comforted me. Everyone told us Olivia had left the party with Chan by her side. She was probably like really mad at me and Hyunjin. I have to apologize to her. Poor girl did not deserve any of that, she's too nice for this to happen to her out of everyone. We went over to a quite room upstairs and I explained everything to them once again with details. All 3 of us were laying on the huge bed in the room. I was cuddled up with Felix. His hugs are very comforting. 'Crazy how we were always joking about the fact that one of you would eventually fall for the other one one day and now it actually happend.' Ryujin said. 'I genuinely don't know how I was so blind like now that I think about it.' I said thinking about all of the things he did to make me aware of his feelings. Thinking about him and all of the things he did for me made me feel tingly inside again. This is so not the time to be feeling this way oh god..

Felix's POV
Was I angry? At Hyunjin, yes. On Y/n, I could never no matter what. She did nothing wrong, while Hyunjin literally confessed his feelings to someone who's in a relationship already and expected her to love him back. Did I see this coming? Yes I mean I think we all did right? I never got angry at them for doing stuff like a literal couple would do cause that's just how they were always like, at least that's what Chan told me. So I didn't wanna just come into their lives and ruin that for them. I got jealous at times obviously but I knew that I didn't have to cause they were only a "couple of besties" as they said. I was afraid of something happening like this cause I genuinely really loved Y/n. I'm gonna tell her that I do as soon as possible. Maybe if she doesn't also secretly like him without being aware of it, I can make her fall in love with me like that as well.

Right?

————————————————————————-
I genuinely feel bad for Felix as I was writing this. Poor him. But don't worry he won't be ending up sad and miserable, or lonely in that matter...🫣 so don't feel too bad for him rn okay? Another long chapter incoming again for y'all since you guys love this book sm🤍✨

︎︎
︎︎♡︎︎︎♡︎♡︎