30.

Y/n's POV
I was sitting in the living when suddenly the bell rang. I looked at the clock and saw that it was already 7 pm which meant Felix would come over. Hyunjin was luckily already in his room. I quickly got up and opened the door. I was greeted by Felix who was smiling. His smile really gets me weak in the knees every single time. I immediately jumped in his arms. 'Just so you know Hyunjin is home but he will be up in his room.' I said to him. 'Fine by me.' He sweetly smiled. Not to flex or anything but I'm seriously the luckiest girl ever I mean my boyfriend is THE Lee Felix and he's like the sweetest angel ever. We then headed inside. 'So should we start cooking now?' He said while taking his jacket off. 'Yup!' I replied taking his jacket from him and hanging it.

Me and Felix were wearing matching baby pink aprons. He looked absolutely adorable in it. 'You look soo adorable in that baby pink apron omg.' I smiled at him. He smiled as well. He grabbed me by my waist and smiled at me. I had crazy butterflys in my stomach at the moment. 'You look even cuter in that apron love.' He said staring at me lovingly. I once again screamed internally. I hid my head in his chest since I was like usual a blushing mess. I looked back up at him. 'Ahw did I make you blush.' He said chuckling. I nodded my head shyly since I was a bit embarrassed about the way he can make me blush so fast. He suddenly kissed my forehead. Oh god I'm probably gonna melt away right in his arms. His eyes wandered down to my lips. I then gave him a quick peck and ran away to the living room while he chased me. 'Hey come here I want moree.' He whined like a little baby while I was laughing. I was trying to run away when all of a sudden he managed to catch me. 'Got you.' He whispered in my ear with his deep ass voice. Oh lord. 'Fine you want more right?' I smashed my lips on his and kissed him passionately. He immediately kissed me back. After some time I broke the kiss. 'Okay that's enough for now, we should really focus on what we were supposed to do today.' I say squeezing his cute cheeks. 'I agree lets go.' He suddenly picked me up and walked over to the kitchen. I chuckled. 'What was the reason for that?' I said crossing my arms. 'I to be honest don't even know.' We both laughed. We then started cooking. It was really fun he would crack jokes the whole time and sometimes- I mean every second give me kisses and hugs. I didn't mind at all cause I loved it so much. I don't think anyone in this world has made me feel so happy like I feel right now. (Bye not her doing Hyunjin like that- 🤨)

Hyunjin's POV
I was sitting in my room since I had said to Y/n that I wouldn't hang around downstairs that much. Suddenly the door rang, I got up from my bed to look who was here from my window and obviously it was Felix. I groaned and laid down again. His presence was annoying me at this point. They were laughing, her beautiful laugh could be heard all the way up from my room. Suddenly it became quite. I heard her laugh once again then it stopped. It stayed like that for a whole minute or two. (😳Then they started talking again about whatever. I scoffed. They were probably doing something that I don't want to think about. Whatever I am better than him anyways. One day she's gonna see that, but I don't when and how I'm gonna prove her that. I was lost in my thoughts when suddenly something came to my mind. I quickly got up and got the little paper from my jacket. I honestly don't know why it was still in there but I was relieved that it was. She did say we should catch up so that's exactly what we are going to do.

Hyunjin
Hi this is Olivia right?

... ;)

——————————————————————————-
Miss Olivia finally made a comeback into the book! Let's welcome her :3 Also don't ask me why I choose Olivia as the name lol I had to choose a basic American girl name so I went with it. And how are we almost at 5 k reads now?! I swear we were just at 3 k 😳 Tysm <33 Next chapter coming soon!!

♡︎♡︎♡︎