14.

We were in the car just singing along to my Hyunjin Ryujin and Chan's favorite song called 'peaches' by Kai (istg I can't stop listening to that song so I wanted to add it lol oh also you better stream it if you haven't yet, after reading this chapter of course!) and it turns out that it was also Felix's favorite song, told you that he was meant to be in our friend group and maybe my future husband who knows?!..

>Time skippp<
We were all stranded in my living room working on our projects. And by stranded I literally mean stranded: Ryujin was laying on the carpet, Hyunjin was laying on the couch so was Chan and me and Felix were also laying down on the carpet. 'Dude this is actually so boringgg.' I said while whining. I looked up and saw Hyunjin smiling at me so I smiled back. Don't ask me why but I love when I catch people smiling at me I think it's very cute.
'I know right like couldn't they maybe give us a more interesting topic than world war two?.' Chan replied. (I'm sorry but I couldn't think of another topic lol) 'I still don't know how people find this topic that interesting.' Felix let out a sigh. I faced him and HOLY SHIT OUR FACES WERE LITERALLY INCHES APART.. He smiled at me and I of course again smiled back and after that I immediately looked at my computer again. Wow why does my computer look extra good today? Oh no.. I feel my cheeks literally burning up oh fuck no...  'But like all that Mrs. Song talks about is world war two like as if history wasn't boring already she's making it even worse, but she's the sweetest person out there so I won't say anything about it.' A very smiley Ryujin said. I bet that she saw me and Felix's little moment a second ago.. (No shit you guys are literally in the middle of your living room you dumb bitch smh😐)
'It's getting a little too hot don't you think guys haha let me just open this window real quick.' I was nervously trying to open the window since I was literally sweating at this point. 'Y/n you okay?' Hyunjin said.  'Why isn't this damn window opening.' Why now window why? 'Let me help you.' Felix said with his deep ass voice.
Out of nervousness I literally ran upstairs to my bathroom so I could wash my face. I just embarrassed myself but at this point I don't even care.

Is he doing this on purpose or what cause I know damn well that he saw my head turning into a literal tomato after that little moment, I thought to myself while washing my face. His face was even more beautiful from that close and I couldn't help but notice that some of his freckles were heart shaped it looked so adorable! I smiled at the thought of it and suddenly someone knocks on the bathroom door. Oh shit what if it's Felix. 'Y/n don't worry it's me Ryujin.' I sighed out of relief and unlocked the door. I immediately pulled her into my room so nobody would hear about the things I was gonna tell her. 'You overreacted a little too much in my opinion.' Ryujin immediately said. 'Did I? Oh my goddd.' I whined while I put my head on her lap. Do I like him? No..right? Like how can I like someone who I met only like a month ago? (Pretend like it has been a month already) I mean we have been hanging out a lot so I already know a lot of things about him plus he's absolutely adorable and sweet and that deep voice got me running laps- Oh no.. 'I like him.' I blurted out after a silence of a good 5 minutes. 'I knew it oh my god!' Ryujin squeals excitedly. 'Dude imagine how Hyunjin would react thooo.' I chuckled. 'He will definitely not stop teasing you about it.' She chuckles as well. 'Why does it feel like a huge weight has been lifted off of my chest.' I honestly feel way better now that I have said it. 'Because you figured your true feelings towards him that's probably why.' She smiled. 'How did it grow from a tiny crush to a huge crush so fast.' I laughed. 'I mean he is super kind so it's not that surprising to be honest.' She said. 'Right he's like soooo adorable and sweet and kind and also so respectful and a total gentelman-.' I got cut off by Ryujin. 'Okay you simp enough let's go downstairs now or else it would be weird.' She said. 'Okay I'm just gonna act like nothing happened! Yeah easy!' I confidently said and we headed downstairs.

————————————————————————
♡︎♡︎♡︎