37

Y/n's POV
Me and Felix were currently watching a movie at the cinema. We were surprisingly the only ones in here. Suddenly I saw a couple sitting a few seats in front of us. It was dark in the cinema so I couldn't really see who they were. I widened my eyes as I saw that it was Hyunjin and Olivia. What were they doing here? Obviously they were on a date. 'Oh look Hyunjin and Olivia are here.' I whispered to Felix. He looked over at them and nodded not really being bothered by them. He then looked at me and opened his arms. I smiled and cuddled him. Then I just started watching the movie again while being cuddled up with Felix. I would glance at Hyunjin and Olivia here and there and see them act all lovey dovey with each other. (A/n: LOVEY LOVEY LOVEY DOVEY DOVEY DOVEY😍😋) "They looked very happy and cute together" I thought to myself which made me smile.

Hyunjin's POV
Did I know Y/n and Felix would be right at this cinema at this hour watching this movie? Yes, yes I did and that's exactly why me and Olivia are here right now. I heard them talk about it that's how I knew. I was surprised that the room where the movie was playing was completely empty other than Y/n and Felix and us obviously. We were watching the movie while cuddling and just acting like a couple would. It felt really weird to cuddle with someone else but we had to act like this for the plan to work. Okay now I just have to try not to fall asleep like I always do and hopefully Y/n doesn't also fall asleep so she can see us being all cuddly and stuff.

I opened my eyes slowly as someone kept shaking me and telling me to wake up. I looked up at the person and it was Olivia. I looked at the big screen and saw that the movie had already ended. Well that plan of not falling asleep didn't work. I stood up and saw that Felix was trying to wake Y/n up. I chuckled, she also had fallen asleep. Felix looked at us. 'She's not exactly waking up.' He pointed down at her. We went up to their row were they were sitting and I tried waking her up. 'Y/n.' I softly said shaking her gently. She hummed. I smiled, she's adorable. 'Wake up the movie ended.' I said. She suddenly smiled while her eyes were still closed. 'Is that you Hyunjin?' She whispered. She opened one of her eyes slightly. 'Oh it is you!' She stood up and hugged me while I immediately hugged her back. She tends to act drunk at times when she wakes up. I chuckled. 'What are you doing here tho?' I held Olivia's hand. 'On a date with my one and only beautiful girlfriend.' She nodded while looking at our intertwined hands. She gasped suddenly. She went to Felix and also intertwined their hands. I rolled my eyes internally. 'We should go on a double date again!' She suggested while looking at us. I looked at Olivia and she nodded. 'Okay let's do it.' I replied. She smiled. 'I think we should first leave this room tho since the movie already ended.' Felix said. We all nodded and left the cinema.

'So what should we do?' Olivia said. It was silent for a bit. 'How about we go bowling?' Y/n suggested. 'I like that let's do it!' I said while the others nodded. 'Okay well let's meet up there then.' Felix said. Then they walked away and got into a car which was obviously Felix's. Since when did he have a car? I shrugged it off and got in the car as Olivia did the same. Then we drove off the bowling place.

—————————————————————————-
I'm kinda busy that's why I wrote a short chapter once again, sorry! Also please understand I also have my own life and problems so I can't update everyday like some of y'all are expecting me to do so, and it's super hard to get inspiration most of the time for the book. Also ty for 7 k reads <33 For now enjoy this little chapter :) More coming soon >>

︎♡︎︎♡︎♡︎